TLG, I'm coming to visit

E-rock

From telemarktips.com

12/1--... Today we learned that Telluride has also announced its first-ever "Gay Ski Week." According to a resort press release the event will take place Feb.28-March 7, 2004. Planned activities include theme parties, on-mountain entertainment, an Oscar party, music, races, prizes and "spirited nighttime events." Proceeds will benefit the Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD). “We are extremely excited to work with GLAAD on Telluride’s first gay ski week,” stated Pete Woods, Vice President of Sales & Marketing for the Telluride Ski Resort. “This event will be a laid-back, fun experience – offering an alternative to other gay ski weeks in Colorado.” "GLAAD is proud to be partnering with Telluride Ski Resort on its first-ever gay ski week," said GLAAD Executive Director Joan M. Garry. "By opening its doors to and welcoming the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) community, Telluride is putting itself on the map as a place of inclusion and respect."

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't let those meanies steal your stoke. Send Fern a list and she'll ban 'em! fruit.gif

Fern said :

so let's stop being vague here. Let's name some names! Who

are the meanies that are creating a hateful spray

environment and scaring people away? Who's peeing in the

swimming pool? CBS's initial post says something about the

banning process being arbitrary. Sure is! I got the power,

gimme a list and let's clean this place up!

MisterE said:

E-rock said:

Hey you guys, I can't believe you're making fun of my ski vaction! I was all excited about it and you have to make me feel ridiculous.

Is there a male equivalent to a "faghag"? If, so, E-Rock is it. hahaha.gifrolleyes.gif

Are you insinuating that I'm a FRAUD!? Moi?! smileysex5.gif

very funny, you guys. i'll have you know this has been a hotbed of discussion in the local paper's "letters to the editor" after some guy said he was NOT coming to telluride this year because of this. actually, nobody cares that he's not going to visit; it was more the other stuff he said. but anyway, i'll keep my eye out for some friendly guys who might be able to provide you a free place (and warm bed) to stay in while you're here. and you don't have to drive all the way to ouray for the HOT [springs] action.

ps - they've been having this event at whistler since 1993 ... and it's *HUGE* there.

thelawgoddess said:

very funny, you guys. i'll have you know this has been a hotbed of discussion in the local paper's "letters to the editor" after some guy said he was NOT coming to telluride this year because of this. actually, nobody cares that he's not going to visit; it was more the other stuff he said. but anyway, i'll keep my eye out for some friendly guys who might be able to provide you a free place (and warm bed) to stay in while you're here. and you don't have to drive all the way to ouray for the HOT [springs] action.

ps - they've been having this event at whistler since 1993 ... and it's *HUGE* there.

Yeah, I was at Whistler a couple of years back during this event. Those dudes know how to party. I begged the lady I was with not to leave me alone at happy hour- I was afraid of getting hit on incessantly! hahaha.gif But I wouldn't let it keep me from visiting an area. Think "celebrate diversity"! wink.gif