cc.com is for pussies

Beck

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

sexy cocoa, pussies, man, am i getting hungry!

i just think it's lame that a 'moderator' can insult my upbringing, delete my reubuttal, then lock the thread to prevent his feelings from getting hurt and send me a series of PM's about what an idiot I am... wow,

what a quality example of moderate.

i should get a little pussy around here...

oh, and i didn't work for the guy that got fired, trask.. beer and view as usual! bigdrink.gif

I don't know...not sure I'd want to work for a bull dyke. Redhook ESB on sale at Costco. Anyone know of a nice, dry, Cabernet for around $8 ?? I really like J Lohr, but it's a little pricey. Oh, and Beck, I really don't think AlpineK likes you much...best stay on opposite slopes to feel any luv.

Beck said:

i just think it's lame that a 'moderator' can insult my upbringing, delete my reubuttal, then lock the thread to prevent his feelings from getting hurt and send me a series of PM's about what an idiot I am... wow,

what a quality example of moderate.

Beck I edited my own response that you are so worried about, and I invited you to flame me via PM.

E-rock said:

Beck, I'm offended by your use of a part of female anatomy as an insult towards the ignorant masses who contribute to this internet wasteland. It violates all the true, pure, and beautiful principles I hold dear.

Beck, you're a dick.

just to round things out for you E-rock, no actual content or opinion enclosed. Hey Beck wave.gif