Dumb Indian & Chinese Parents

RobBob

What are they thinking? I was listening to an NPR story about the declining female birth rate in India. Gender-identity scans are illegal there, but performed nonetheless, and apparently rich and poor alike are having females aborted. The dowry system and the old belief that males are income-providers keep driving this trend, even though India has a large %age of women in its workforce and in positions of power (not to mention the high %age of hotties too thumbs_up.gif). There are communities where the birth rate is as skewed as 75 females per hundred males.

Stoops. Cut that shit out! madgo_ron.gifhellno3d.gif

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They use the drug Depo-Prevero too... America uses it as opptional birth controll, but in the poor comunities of countries like india, it is just given to young female with out a hole lot of explination.... They also give the drug to convicted male Sex affenders because it just about kills the labito... They did the same kind of mandintory birth control with the drug back east some where(memory can't dig up the file) in the poorer black communities... all it is is synthetic progesterone, or how ever you spell it...

RobBob said:

What are they thinking? I was listening to an NPR story about the declining female birth rate in India. Gender-identity scans are illegal there, but performed nonetheless, and apparently rich and poor alike are having females aborted. The dowry system and the old belief that males are income-providers keep driving this trend, even though India has a large %age of women in its workforce and in positions of power (not to mention the high %age of hotties too thumbs_up.gif). There are communities where the birth rate is as skewed as 75 females per hundred males.

Stoops. Cut that shit out! madgo_ron.gifhellno3d.gif

It only takes one virile male to impregnate all 75 women but with that ratio of 75 to 100, these women can be more selective with whom they choose as mates. Dumb strategy?

I'd be interested in seeing their population age structure, i.e., the percentage of population in certain age groups.

For instance, in the US by 2020 it is predicted that the age structure will be hourglass-shaped with the lower half primarily lower income Hispanics but in reproductive prime while the upper half is upper income European-Americans in retirement age.

maybe so but it is more effective for of birth control,

think about it one man can in theroy inpregnate a girl a day for 9 months, over this peroid a woman can only have one child. but if there are a lot of women then there are going to be a lot more childern if u have 100 women and 75 men, all 100 women get pregnate that thats 100 babies rather than 75. i don't really strongly agree with this but china and india are the only countries right now with 0 or - birth rate, in which all countries are going to have to reach before to much longer

Instatement of the "GRINDER" is to take place as of jan. 1st, 2004.... ten names will be solected at random, for the entire population, every day. Those ten people will be put into a giant wood chiper... this will take place untill world population has resided at a reasonable level...

Fejas said:

Instatement of the "GRINDER" is to take place as of jan. 1st, 2004.... ten names will be solected at random, for the entire population, every day. Those ten people will be put into a giant wood chiper... this will take place untill world population has resided at a reasonable level...

fargo11.jpg

catbirdseat said:

If the ratio of males to females gets high enough in China and India, eventually the true worth of the female will be realized and the power will shift in the woman's direction.

I was sorta thinking that... someone has toactualy birth the next generation

Uh huh, and you know what's dumber? Lack of any kind of forethought or planning in childbirth. Not talking about the occasional unplanned or untimed birth. I'm talking about a woman who has four kids too many when two is all her family can afford to raise in good conditions. Not blaming it all on the woman either. But damn, can't these people take some personal responsibility instead of being the stupid cows they seem to be?????

scrambler said:

Uh huh, and you know what's dumber? Lack of any kind of forethought or planning in childbirth. Not talking about the occasional unplanned or untimed birth. I'm talking about a woman who has four kids too many when two is all her family can afford to raise in good conditions. Not blaming it all on the woman either. But damn, can't these people take some personal responsibility instead of being the stupid cows they seem to be?????

I heard a storey about a family with 15 kids and a two room shak.

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

scrambler said:

I heard a storey about a family with 15 kids and a two room shak.

Was the shak shaped like a shoe?