war

erik

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by lizard brain:
Noone wants to wade though pages of mouldy old song lyrics to figure out your cryptic message.

Ahh ha, I see your reptilian cerebrum is in action. You only need to read the first paragraph of lyrics, the whole message is there...it works much better to just put a copy of Rastaman Vibration on the hi-fi, preferably on vinyl, and fire up a spliff...by the time the record gets to the track War, you'll hear and feel the message.

quote:

Originally posted by willstrickland:

Ahh ha, I see your reptilian cerebrum is in action. You only need to read the first paragraph of lyrics, the whole message is there...it works much better to just put a copy of Rastaman Vibration on the hi-fi, preferably on vinyl, and fire up a spliff...by the time the record gets to the track War, you'll hear and feel the message.

Dude, what the fuck do you mean first PARAGRAPH? With this brain, my attention span isn't even THAT long! And with nothing but a reptilian brain stem to work with, firing up a spliff wouldn't have much effect. Trust me, I've tried it over and over again. All I get is hungry - or hungrier. But come to think of it, having a primitive brain does have it's advantages. Life is so much simpler. Shit, all I have to think about is eating, sleeping, and procreating. Simple as that. No higher conciousness, no self-awareness, no concience...

quote:

Originally posted by Charlie:
"Shit, all I have to think about is eating, sleeping, and procreating. Simple as that. No higher conciousness, no self-awareness, no concience... " -And how does that make you different from the rest of us?

Come to think of it, not much. Kind of explains why I feel so at home at this site...

My compassion is broken now. My will is eroded,and my desire stolen and it makes me feel ugly.I'm on my knees and burning.My piss and moans are the fuel that set my head on fire.So smell my soul burning.I'm broken, looking up to see the enemy.I have swallowed the poison you feed me ...but I survive on it,and it leaves me guilt fed, hatred fed, weakness fed..and I feel ugly, and dead inside.

Shit adds up at the bottom.

You've left me no choice but to go inside and rebuildwhat's broken.Too much, too far, too late to lie down now.I must arm myself to fight youby making weapons out of my imperfections.It's all I have left.There's no other choice.I'm shameless, nameless, nothing, and noone now.But my soul must be iron for my fear is naked.I'm naked and fearless.But I'm dead inside.You see.. shit adds up, now I'm dead inside.Hatred, weakness, and guilt keep me aliveat the bottom.

Bulging eyes abound aboutThe birthday boy today.Screaming "creaming eyes" Screamed heHis mother looked away"Creaming eyes explode uponAn apple pirate toadAnd if an Injun ate a plateI'd laugh and live abode."

Nervousness itself was pressing Guests against the door"Uh, forgive us dear but baking beerIs what we should be near.""Bye" the bothered birthday boy said"Bye" the bothered birthday boy said"Buy or sell or buyBuy or sell or buy."

I just want all you to know I typed that out from memory, I didnt cut and paste it!

[ 04-02-2002: Message edited by: Dru ]

quote:

Originally posted by trask:
big fuckin deal. i never cut and paste.
wink.gif" border="0

Chorus: Edweena went to calumet and left from there to college;She took along a porcupine whose name was known as knowledge;Now their relationship was fraught with pangs of loving hunger.The Porcupine could question all, but all she new was slumber. Porcupine: A huge easy cozy wants our kiss to triumph,But unbelievable admits --Some questions receive a guarantee to shake you up.How much marriage urges a windmill to pinch infinity?Is a magic hid-a-bed the final home of Spanish fire?Is firm corn merrier under gifts of less important love?We wonder.But fantasy moves ahead;For the iceman just took a turn for the betterAnd a small object flies from his mouth;A daring, jewel scales down the belted ear systemAnd you have the modular optimistic silver original.Welcome to the offshoots of Jupiter. Chorus: Edweena never knowing why her friend would ramble soShe shut him out and left a pout to bleed upon the snow. Porcupine: Mourning Glories open only after noon begins;The open and the broken have begun to blend again.They freeze a shape about the napeOf nectar and of knee;They leave a sleeve, they weave a grieve foxMourning's never free. Uncle Remus: The aching and the breaking are the making of a soul.(The empties that have been returned relieve us of a goal). Chorus: Now who is gone and who is rightAnd who is left to seeFor who is left is just a fewCan two be more than three?

...and when they opened up her hand,they found a snail inside.

OOOPS, I messed up the lyrics. Here are the correct ones.

Someone saw a strange amountOf moisture on her lipsAnd it was also seen uponHer arms and on her hips

No one knows exactlyWho she was or how she diedBut when they opened up her purseThey found a snail inside

[ 04-03-2002: Message edited by: chucK ]

quote:

Originally posted by chucK:
...and when they opened up her hand,they found a snail inside.

Yesterday my second wifeFell in the afternoonSlipped into the stereoAnd talked about the moonWell this was only temporary So the doctor saidSo I watched a football game And she went off to bedI see the seaThe sea seees me.

When a problem comes along

You must whip it

Before the cream sits out too long

You must whip it

Well no one gets their way

Until they whip it

So whip it

Into shape

Stand up

Get straight

Go forward

Move ahead

Try to detect it

Its not too late

To whip it

Whip it good.

there was a cosmic ray bomb explosionblow ups happenkeep your eyes peeled applehead we're entering a zoneof orbitless planetary kamikaze meteorsthat tend to move with frightening speedand unexpectednessone collisionand you will beapplesauce

cadillacs are omnivoresand dinosaurs are herbivoresand I am an interstellar robot destroyer.I tend to move with frightening speedand unexpectednessone collisionand you will beapplesauce

quote:

Originally posted by chucK:
Hey Greg, Post the humourous one about the guy having the bad night.

which one is that? all i have is the above that i downloaded and a later cd at home with "spider" in the title(?). i saw these guys about ten years ago in austin texas. awesome show.

MC 900 Foot Jesus. the album is called "One Step Ahead of the Spider". The song is a classic but i cant remember the actual title offhand.

damn i hate this jobto work in this dumpyou gotta be a slobeverybody gets on my nerves in this placethink ill take the afternoon off from the rat racean exciting careerdont amount to much but a pain in the rear

etc.

except, this song isnt on the 1 step ahead album but on the previously mentioned one, Welcome To My Dream, with the aforementioned arson track (I light The Fires while The City sleeps etc.)

[ 04-03-2002: Message edited by: Dru ]