Post a Caption...if you DARE! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Necronomicon

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that sucks. If it's any consolation some of the attack suspects were captured.

Chinook attack suspects nabbed

"AMERICAN troops had captured two former Iraqi army generals suspected of spearheading anti-coalition fighting in the Fallujah region, coalition officials said last night."

"The former generals were suspected of being financiers and organisers of rebel fighters operating around Fallujah, the network said."

Hopefully we don't have to see more repeats of this kind of incident. But I'm doubtful.

"Many U.S. helicopters in Iraq lack standard anti-missile equipment that might have prevented last weekend's attack on a Chinook helicopter that killed 15 U.S. troops, a Democratic senator said on Wednesday."

Senator Says U.S. Copters in Iraq Lack Proper Gear--Reuters News

Edited by scrambler

AlpineK said:

I'm thinking Necro lacks some taste, but the person(s) who really lack taste are the photographer and the editor who decided to take and print that photo in the first place. thumbs_down.gif

I hold no illusions about the lack of "taste" required in starting this thread, but I was attempting to run a Sting Operation, and make some of the Bad Guys feel bad for hosing this poor woman. Additionally, there is a political message here as well: "US citizens are being killed, and their families feel terrible about it. Yet the Bush administration is continuing in its failed policy in Iraq."