An argument for racial purity?

Greg_W

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fairweather said:

Dr Flash-Fuck,

Your post above makes me wish MikeAdam was in town. I can't believe he was banned, and you are still free to spew your shit all over this site. You fucking moron.

You got somethin' against punk rock, fucko? Go sit on a plunger handle and stick your ass to the ceiling 'til you get some blood flowing to your atrophied brain, you fucking humorless flag-waving sheeptool. Your inability to function without relying on swinging from Adamson's nutz labels you indelibly as the ineffectual has-been wanker that you are.

In short, fuck off.

wave.gif

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

Fairweather said:

Dr Flash-Fuck,

Your post above makes me wish MikeAdam was in town. I can't believe he was banned, and you are still free to spew your shit all over this site. You fucking moron.

You got somethin' against punk rock, fucko? Go sit on a plunger handle and stick your ass to the ceiling 'til you get some blood flowing to your atrophied brain, you fucking humorless flag-waving sheeptool. Your inability to function without relying on swinging from Adamson's nutz labels you indelibly as the ineffectual has-been wanker that you are.

In short, fuck off.

wave.gif

Maybe we'll meet someday. That'll be fun. grin.gif

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

Fairweather said:

Dr Flash-Fuck,

In short, fuck off.

wave.gif

nothin worse than a yuppie punk enthusiast... its like adamson listening to simon and garfunkle yellaf.gif

trask said:

christianity

democracy

who are we to force these two beliefs on the world at large?

The worlds most self indulgent, egocentric, all consuming nation controlled by corperate interests , backed up by the worlds largest and most ruthless street gang out there. cheeburga_ron.gifevils3d.gif

I guess it is better than anyother option out there though.

RobBob said:

Stepping around GregW's transparent troll a bit, i find the question of behaviors of cultures as a whole to be most interesting. There are a ton of variables as to why certain cultures seem to function as a productive unit over long periods of time...race, relative isolation, perceived outside threats to name a few.

My question is, of the long-lasting cultural groups in the world, do you really think that the "modern world" will change the nature of those cultures? Or for instance does the German psyche as a whole still hold ideals of a northern-european Hansa in its subconscious? Is the bushi culture deeply ingrained in Japan likely to disappear as communication, trade, and travel continue to expose us all more to each other? Or will both these cultures remain in relatively the same spirit, long after our democratic experiment has flamed out?

Who was it that said "the more things change, the more they stay the same"? Do you really believe that Japan, for instance, has changed its martial nature for good? Ask its neighbors what they think.

Hell, I don't know the answers to these questions, but it is interesting to think about them. If you look at the 'really big picture,' how important is it that the US is fighting a "war on terrorism?" We are chasing a relatively small number of rats around the world. Maybe the backlash of our stomping on the terra in righteous anger is that we give some of these old cultural groups the excuse to show independence from their alliances with us...and a shift to their former selves. cantfocus.gif

There are some who think that this process may someday work in just exactly the way you're proposing in your last sentence,or even to a further extent;a fascinating book is :"The Hunter-Gathering Peoples" by British anthropologist Carleton S.Coons.He hypothesizes that at some distant time in the future,in a world long devoid of 'civilization',two aboriginals will meet somewhere out in the desert and say "Where has white fella gone?" hellno3d.gifgrin.gif

Mtguide said:

There are some who think that this process may someday work in just exactly the way you're proposing in your last sentence,or even to a further extent;a fascinating book is :"The Hunter-Gathering Peoples" by British anthropologist Carleton S.Coons.He hypothesizes that at some distant time in the future,in a world long devoid of 'civilization',two aboriginals will meet somewhere out in the desert and say "Where has white fella gone?" hellno3d.gifgrin.gif

yellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyellaf.gifyelrotflmao.gif

I've thought that for a long time!

Kinda sad, but funny!

erik said:

i just read gregw original post.

what a crock of shit.

i say we all unite together and collectively not read gregw's shit anymore!

Hmmm;are we being um,discriminatory,or exclusionist here?Sort of like what I heard one time when I was a kid growing up in Ft.Worth,Texas,in a classroom discussion on capital punishment,to wit:"Wull I think wut we oughta do with all these people that wanta kill people is,kill 'em!" rolleyes.gif

thumbs_down.gif

Mtguide said:

erik said:

i just read gregw original post.

what a crock of shit.

i say we all unite together and collectively not read gregw's shit anymore!

AWW BUMMER THE MTNWHORE DOENST LIKE ME!!!!! WELL BUMMER WHATS A KID TODO?

rolleyes.gifhahaha.giffruit.gif

AND UP HERE IN EASTERN PEIRCE COUNTY WE ALL GOTS A SAYIN. "IF IT AINT METH THEN LETS TURN IT INTO METH!"

Hmmm;are we being um,discriminatory,or exclusionist here?Sort of like what I heard one time when I was a kid growing up in Ft.Worth,Texas,in a classroom discussion on capital punishment,to wit:"Wull I think wut we oughta do with all these people that wanta kill people is,kill 'em!" rolleyes.gif

thumbs_down.gif

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

scott_harpell said:

nothin worse than a yuppie punk enthusiast... its like adamson listening to simon and garfunkle yellaf.gif

What, you think you're hardcore now 'cause you bought a Blink 182 t-shirt at Hot Topic and you've got the Drive-Thru records comp stuck in your car CD player?

hey man! i was into blink 182 way before they were popular! the_finger.gifhahaha.gif