Madam Opal

sk

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cracked said:

Why can't Muffy spell? And will I ever find a pair of boots that are my size?

4 of pentacles- holding on to possessions, material stability... looks like if you find boots that fit you better hang on to them wink.gif

it is a true mystery as to why muffy can't spell cool.gif

snoboy said:

Where will I be 365 days from now, and will I find a job that is truly satisfying to me?

wave.gif

16 The Tower- Forced transition. You will have a turbulant year and wind up someplace totaly unexpected. Whatever it is you deney or resist you will be forced to face. Remember the key is remaing confident. " faith is beleiving that if you keep moving, the path will apear in front of you" BTW I think it will all come out BETTER than you expect:)

Madame Opal -

Repent, sinner! Turn from your evil ways of sorcery and beg the Lord for forgiveness, lest you spend eternity in the Lake o' Fire with scorpions eating your eyeballs and hideous demons flogging you with cruel implements of Hellish torture!

Oh, and should the Doctor consolidate his IRAs, or keep them separate and diversified?

Toodles! wave.gif

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

Madame Opal -

Repent, sinner! Turn from your evil ways of sorcery and beg the Lord for forgiveness, lest you spend eternity in the Lake o' Fire with scorpions eating your eyeballs and hideous demons flogging you with cruel implements of Hellish torture!

Oh, and should the Doctor consolidate his IRAs, or keep them separate and diversified?

Toodles! wave.gif

Better to rule in hell than to serve in heaven fruit.gif

2 of wands.. sucess threw the understanding of opposites... Don't know dude wink.gif your guess is as good as mine wink.gif

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

2 of wands.. sucess threw the understanding of opposites... Don't know dude wink.gif your guess is as good as mine wink.gif

Well, thanks for trying, anyway.

Damn inscrutable stock market! mad.gif

I give romantic advise and life advise... financial stuff doesn't realy work for me.. sorry wink.gif

romantic advise and life advise... financial stuff doesn't realy work for me.. sorry wink.gif

no offense, but i personally would not like to have my doctor be a failure in medicine and then continue to dish out advice.....

and since all happen stances between people are random and situationally based, i do not see how this mumbo jumpo craps works unless one buys into it.......

either way have fun!

erik said:

romantic advise and life advise... financial stuff doesn't realy work for me.. sorry wink.gif

no offense, but i personally would not like to have my doctor be a failure in medicine and then continue to dish out advice.....

and since all happen stances between people are random and situationally based, i do not see how this mumbo jumpo craps works unless one buys into it.......

either way have fun!

what are you talking about???

erik said:

you have a failed marriage yet you are qualified to dish out advice on others? doesnt jive to me!!!

I never once said I was qualified.. just that I do wink.gif (ah erik, we all have had failed relationships. Sometimes things just don't work out. I sicearly hope you never have to go threw what I have)

yo my madam opal. your advice was like sticky rice: i kept finding grains of truth in wierd places. i am chasing ONE chica hard and she is chasing back. my question: is jewelery (earrings in this case) a wise gift to give on an early date or should i wait for holiday occasion? wave.gif

lummox said:

yo my madam opal. your advice was like sticky rice: i kept finding grains of truth in wierd places. i am chasing ONE chica hard and she is chasing back. my question: is jewelery (earrings in this case) a wise gift to give on an early date or should i wait for holiday occasion? wave.gif

no card for this on buddy... earings for x_mas thumbs_up.gif

lummox said:

no card for this one buddy... earings for x_mas thumbs_up.gif

thanks sista. thumbs_up.gifwave.gif

lummox said:

lummox said:

no card for this one buddy... earings for x_mas thumbs_up.gif

thanks sista. thumbs_up.gifwave.gif

ANY TIME grin.gif