Madam Opal

sk

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lummox said:

i am flirting and carrying on with four different hotty women. do you see love and --more importantly-- loving in my future?

wazzup.gifsmileysex5.gifthumbs_up.gif or snaf.gifcry.gifthumbs_down.gif

I have drawn the page of pentacles for you today lummox. Learning about woman is a good thing... use your mind. Choose carefuly the ONE (thrift) and then persue with diligence smile.gif

Madam Opal has spoken wink.gif

Necronomicon said:

Will all of my on-line trolling for women wreck my marriage?

I have drawn for you the page of swords.. what she doesn't know wont hurt you wink.gifit says that you will need to negotiate for some freedon.. and that you must always stay alert.

Madam Opal has spoken wink.gif

adventuregal said:

Madame... Why is it that I love chocolate yet insist on taking the chocolate coating off of a Butterfinger before I eat it?? cantfocus.gifconfused.gif

Princess

because it is better that way wink.gif

oohhh wheel of fortune CHANGE LUCK grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif things look good princess Party ON wink.gif

MisterE said:

What is in my future, O Great Seer?

p.s. Are you a Madame, in the other sense of the word as well? smileysex5.giftongue.gif

Mister E NO tongue.gif

Knight of pentacles... responsable men are SOOOOOOOOO SEXY grin.gif men who are capable and well established Just take women right over the edge... You will be getting lucky smileysex5.gifthumbs_up.gif (but not with me tongue.gif)

Edited by Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

MisterE said:

p.s. Are you a Madame, in the other sense of the word as well? smileysex5.giftongue.gif

Mister E NO tongue.gif

Knight of pentacles... responsable men are SOOOOOOOOO SEXY grin.gif men who are capable and well established Just take women right over the edge... You will be getting lucky smileysex5.gifthumbs_up.gif (but not with me tongue.gif)

Nice! So that penis costume WILL work tonight. Thanks thumbs_up.gif

MisterE said:

MisterE said:

Mister E NO tongue.gif

Nice! So that penis costume WILL work tonight. Thanks thumbs_up.gif

my work is not gaurenteed wink.gif

Dru said:

i think for trask's problem the ace of wands would be more appropriate wave.gifHCL.gif

new beginings?? creation??

noooo... wand in hand tongue.gif actually according to "The Sexual Guide to the Tarot" the characterization of The Magus in the Major Arcana, Card 0, as "self centered, onanistic and masturbatory" probably applies just as well boxing_smiley.gif

freeclimb9 said:

My climbing partners keep falling by the wayside. You know, the get married, or get a job, or have kids, and they get lame. Will I ever find a climbing partner that realizes that it's all about me?

Judgement- peace rebirth

yse.. you will marry one or rais one or something...