HAPPY BIRTHDAY, EHMMIC!

Dave_Schuldt

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

E-rock said:

MisterE, that's really all she drank! HAHAHAHA hahaha.gif

Yeah call me a light weight. rolleyes.gif One Full Sail Pale Ale, a flaming Dr. Pepper, a shot of amaretto (ok maybe 2) and then a shot of Malibu rum (problem was that all this was drank in about 2.5 hours...) Then about 2/3 gallon of water from about 1 am -4:30 am when I sobered up enough to get my sorry moon.gif home to sleep. Thanks to all who made my 34th memorable, both online and in reality. At least the parts I can remember. yellaf.gif

BTW spent the day at the mixed ice climbing clinic and had a blast. I guess I'll have to take back all the b.s. I said about it being dumb. It's actually fun in the gym and I can see good potential for real rock/ice too be a blast too.

i don't know about ehmmic but i know i drank way too much. somehow i ended up w/malibu rum in my hair and my shirt unbuttoned in public, sitting on someone's lap and had just about too much fun grin.gifevils3d.gif

ehmmic's bday was the only good day i had all week. fun times, thanks everyone wave.gif

rockband.gifrockband.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifevils3d.gif

minx said:

i don't know about ehmmic but i know i drank way too much. somehow i ended up w/malibu rum in my hair and my shirt unbuttoned in public, sitting on someone's lap and had just about too much fun grin.gifevils3d.gif

ehmmic's bday was the only good day i had all week. fun times, thanks everyone wave.gif

rockband.gifrockband.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifevils3d.gif

I MISS ALL THE GOOD STUFF cry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gif GLAD YOU ALL HAD FUN grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifrockband.gifrockband.gifrockband.gifrockband.gif