while we are spraying....

glassgowkiss

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Burins were

Fourth distance, 7b+. "In this I fell. It is a length exposed enough, it went with the congealed hands, and above the line in free goes a little more to the right of the line of burins. It had to return to plate them, because in addition it had not put you express them previously. In one of them I saw that it could not plate, it already took enough distance with respect to the burin of down, and I began to say of everything because it saw that it did not control and it was going to me to fall on an old super burin ".

confused.gifyellaf.gif

glassgowkiss said:

so A4 goes free with 2x 14a pitches a few more 13b/c and a whole bunch of hard 12's. show me a fucking single route around PNW? so for all of anti-sportclimbing crowd- words -action=zilch.

I don't know what the hell it says...but if they were doing 5.14, or 5.12 for that matter, on A4 gear thats pretty out there.

However, hasn't the Black Dyke in Squamish recently been freed at 13b/c or something like that. Bolted up and all but I'm not gonna dis them..

yeah I'll be at smith with a few folks, sure I'll see you on chain and whatnot smirk.gif Not sure how these folks would hang w/the cc.com crowd but more the merrier hahaha.gif Be sure to have a run on Heresy while you are there! You'll have zero problems sending that I am sure. A boulder problem sandwiched right in the thick of Smith crimper stuff, for the full body workout.

I've done it on TR, but I fall at the same place every time on lead, but the last time I tried leading it was May, so I think I could do it now. I still need to get on toxic, never tried it and really want to this weekend.

Yeah I'll be on chain flailing again, I feel pretty good now though and I got new beta (fingers crossed) thumbs_up.gif

see you there!

You can do it THIS weekend! Really really work it w/o lowering to the ground for a while...do a section, lower and repeat that section then continue a bit further, hang and repeat...THEN, while still on the rope, climb up to that last bolt, clip into it and HANG (give your belayer and you a bit of rest) and unclip your harness from that bolt and do that jump to the bucket 4 or 5 times in a row...really really dial THAT specific move in...

Come down, eat some chow, hang out, shoot the shit w/ some people...and WAIT, really really wait...come back in the evening and trundle up some stupid 5.10 thing and then go fire that route immediately...its a boulder problem only, not a route...*ahem* its right up your alley...

Edited by RuMR

glassgowkiss said:

so A4 goes free with 2x 14a pitches a few more 13b/c and a whole bunch of hard 12's. show me a fucking single route around PNW? so for all of anti-sportclimbing crowd- words -action=zilch.

I'm a part of the andy sportclimbing crowd, along with andy boyd, andy wilson, andy taylor, andy the photographer, andy the giant, and handy andy. Well, andy the giant was from Slovakia but he climbed at Squamish for a while. I asked him, "Why do you train so hard?", and he said, "5.14"

As long as we are doing math, I'd like to point out that if standards are not uniform at all climbing areas then some area has to be the minimum through no fault of its own.

I also agree that travel and getting to know what the best climbers are doing is one of the best of all motivators.How many pushups did you want, coach?

Oh, yeah, on a more positive PNW note, I saw Mike Doyle and Sean McColl at the gym, recently. A 14a flash and best Junior at World Cup.

glassgowkiss said:

Bob...alot of your arguments lose weight when you factor in the fact that everything you've posted has been by professional full time climbers... yellaf.gif

RuMR said:

glassgowkiss said:

Bob...alot of your arguments lose weight when you factor in the fact that everything you've posted has been by professional full time climbers... yellaf.gif

jah man. we have full-time jobs and school. ask the law-goddess why she aint pulling 5.14 A5 WI342 M9 routes. wazzup.gif

glassgowkiss said:

NARANJO DE BULNES

Zunbeltz liberada desde abajo

Encadenada por Iker íntegramente, el proyecto free de los hermanos Pou cierra su segundo capítulo en tres días: 8b+ en la Oeste del Picu.

HOLY SHIT, NO FUCKIN WAY!!!