Fuk Yeah

AlpineK

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I know some Canadian(Vanderhoff, BC) loggers that love to initiate a new logger in camp by doing the following. They remove the chain but leave the bar on. They wait until the newbie has his back turned to them that is when they crank up the saw and swing the bar up between the new boy's legs. Gets a laugh and the newbie gets the hazing over nice and quick.

sisu_suomi said:

I know some Canadian(Vanderhoff, BC) loggers that love to initiate a new logger in camp by doing the following. They remove the chain but leave the bar on. They wait until the newbie has his back turned to them that is when they crank up the saw and swing the bar up between the new boy's legs. Gets a laugh and the newbie gets the hazing over nice and quick.

killer story sisu yellaf.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif I imagine the newbie shit his pants.

adventuregal said:

I also get a kick out of the girl kneeling on the right whose spiky hair looks like it was cut by the chainsaw!!! yellaf.gif

and

I'm suprised that girl can even hold up the damn chainsaw!!!

I get a kick out of how chicks rip on other chicks. Not one guy had anything bad to say. Women need to stop bashing other women.

rbw1966 said:

I get a kick out of how chicks rip on other chicks. Not one guy had anything bad to say. Women need to stop bashing other women.

yellaf.gif Dude. It's a silly photo. I'd say the same shit if there were men in the picture... And seriously, what guy is going to say anything bad about skinny chicks with power tools?? confused.gif

AlpineK said:

adventuregal said:

I'm suprised that girl can even hold up the damn chainsaw!!! rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifyellaf.gif

She doesn't know much about chainsaw maintenance either...the chain's too loose, but I'm willing to overlook that grin.gif

kurt, I believe the chain guard is in the locked position also, but like you, I'm willing to overlook it. grin.gif