My favorite this weekend photo (share) 10/3-6/03

Cpt.Caveman

Member of the Kaskade Fatman's Klimber Klub getting water.

Our Klub Membership is at an all time high. We even have members (although maybe not admittedly in the public) of "Cascade Legends" and others from many different states.

There is strict regulation of body fat and if you mention that you have a climbing resume, or are competitive enough to obtain a number of summits for competitions you cannot be inducted into our worthy and respected klub for membership.

hahaha.gif

All those that have climbing resumes- Do you get a job if you aint a guide with a climbing resume. We are so spiritual and worthy our guts speak for us. wazzup.gifthumbs_up.gif

251949-water1.JPG.0599298b0a305302352b45265ef8f980.JPG

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Are you positive of Granite or was it Gneiss?

This snaffle's heritage will morph to be a heinous bloodline of harassment due to your efforts.

You should biologically be more correct and not feed the wild animals. You will not be considered in the AAJ or CAJ from reporting information due to your actions.

rolleyes.gif

Went up here via Ridley creek. Really just on a drive and saw trail, followed, panted, and just kept going. Didn't know where I was going until I saw the lookout on Park Butte. Not a bad way to get to the Easton side of Baker. Got dark and ran the trail down in my Levis, got chub rub on hips-lame.

2537baker.jpg

Cpt.Caveman said:

Our Klub Membership is at an all time high. We even have members (although maybe not admittedly in the public) of "Cascade Legends" and others from many different states.

There is strict regulation of body fat and if you mention that you have a climbing resume, or are competitive enough to obtain a number of summits for competitions you cannot be inducted into our worthy and respected klub for membership.

here is a real one

http://fatboyclimbingclub.homestead.com/index1.html

Specifying the dates is helpful, but I am a frequent mid-week climber.

Also, I note that the subject of the photos is to be implied from context. My favorite photo from Oct 4/03 is attached. These ladies were not part of some photographer's convention. They just must have poisoned their husbands to get this gear. One of these cameras was about the size of a small personal computer. Taken in the Grouse Skyride.

Some climbing shots from 3 Oct just uploaded to Scenic/Canada

252775-4Oct03h.jpg.25c5fa83f7a247ab7e3d317b96df10f6.jpg