Interesting perspective on modern sexual politics

dryad

erik said:

i disagree sure things take time, but there is always a point of no return, where you have wasted more then have gotten back. seems futile really. not my point tho..it is the fact that you dont offer any perspective, and especially one that is healthy and allows others to learn and progress. you have problems, dont attempt to project them onto other people, i dont care if you like kink, if your husband, wife sleeps around, if you hate marriage. why turn something positive into something negative and see most of you doing just that. just cuz you are losers, dont attempt to make other believe that is how it is.

There are many things you will NOT understand nor need to. It would be a waste of my time trying to inform you. wave.gif

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i could really care less of what you know. i see my life as something that i will shape with my experiences and lessons. i do not want to live in some shit infested poor me world where i continually attempt to define myself in order to give myself some sort of labeled self value. i love myself and i love my friends, i am more interested in the positive aspects in life and not how to manage a failing existance, even with a shiney exterior.

so please feel free not to share your exisitances and lifes faliures, because as you fume with your shit lives and tell everyone how life sucks, because you have a problem and you expect someone else to fix it then you are exactly the problem.

AmberBuxom said:

ChrisT said:

just old and jaded tongue.gif

ifn you ant to label yourself 'old' thats your deal. i look at pro athletes like 40 year old karl malone training his ass off year round and 48 year old edwin moses coming back into competing at a worldclass level and say 'fuck labels and the limitations they imply'. know what im saying?

jaded has nothing to do with your physical condition whipper snapper

wow- such negativity! even from erik.

heck my point was just that there are differences and that's a cool thing. lets all quit trying to be the same. i don't want to give advice on how to be in a happy relationship to anyone. my perspective of a happy relationship only applies to me.

nope, obviously, none of my relationships have lasted forever. dats OK. just b/c they weren't what some of you are looking for in terms of marriage and forever doesn't mean they weren't special.

like muffy, one of the happiest couples i know has the whole role reversal thing going on. thumbs_up.gif

someone said we're making this too complicated thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif do what works for you. i am and it's making me happy laugh.gif

bigdrink.gif

minx said:

heck my point was just that there are differences and that's a cool thing. lets all quit trying to be the same. i don't want to give advice on how to be in a happy relationship to anyone. my perspective of a happy relationship only applies to me.

nope, obviously, none of my relationships have lasted forever. dats OK. just b/c they weren't what some of you are looking for in terms of marriage and forever doesn't mean they weren't special.

like muffy, one of the happiest couples i know has the whole role reversal thing going on. thumbs_up.gif

someone said we're making this too complicated thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif do what works for you. i am and it's making me happy laugh.gif

bigdrink.gif

don't get my wrong... that is not the kind of reltionship I seek. My only point is that there is someone for everyone.

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

minx said:

bigdrink.gif

don't get my wrong... that is not the kind of reltionship I seek. My only point is that there is someone for everyone.

wasn't making that implication. i dunno maybe that'd work for me, i haven't tried it. just saying that it's all about what works for you.

If I mistaken - please correct me.

I thought this was SPRAY! rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

So you can feel free to read what I have to say or not.

It is your choice. But don't ramble on or make assumptions on a subject you have failed in as well. tongue.gif

And don't take your aggessions out of me for something you need to take up with another party.

I will believe in what I need to just as you do. grin.gif

erik said:

the funniest thing is to hear you all complain about relationships, offer your advice, but i dont think one of ya has even completed a successful one? i dunno, prolly wrong, but i think the people whom have the most to offer on it are the ones whom have failed the most? why take advice from someone who has failed continually? sure keep trying but to attempt to offer or jade people with your shitty advice on what i see as "how to fail in a realationship" seems dumb!

You learn through success AND failure, you stupid fuck. Young pups like you that think you have it all sorted out make me laugh. rolleyes.gif

adventuregal said:

Ahh... good. I see it is the monthly "beware of relationships" thread... Was wondering when one of these was gonna come up again... yellaf.gifrolleyes.gifwave.gif

yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif so effin true!

fuck that... fall madly in love and have wonderful relationship! thumbs_up.gif

Cracked - not if cynicism is used as a way to avoid or limit some of life's experiences because you're too jaded to step up to the plate. If you don't have enough optimism to put yourself out there (in any arena not just relationships) you may miss out on some great experiences and life lessons.

erik said:

uh,

i think you are atempting to much self importance. so if i were you i would not read into what i say and appy it directly to you.

rolleyes.gif

and i have not tried, so i have not yet succeded.

I have no idea what you are talking about, Erik. I was, in general, saying that you are a fucking idiot.