Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

erik said:

erik said:

Sphinx said:

Erik should ban himself! What a shameless display of spray! hellno3d.gif

http://www.dragonstuff.net/hollyworm1.jpg

Hon, are you okay??? did you take some bad LSD??? I am a little concerned

DRU WHAT DID YOU GIVE HIM???? madgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gif Fucking I hate talking people down from bad tripps cry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gif

frogger.jpg

TRIPPY wink.gif

unicycle.jpg

erik said:

erik said:

erik said:

Sphinx said:

Erik should ban himself! What a shameless display of spray! hellno3d.gif

http://www.dragonstuff.net/hollyworm1.jpg

Hon, are you okay??? did you take some bad LSD??? I am a little concerned

DRU WHAT DID YOU GIVE HIM???? madgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gif Fucking I hate talking people down from bad tripps cry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gif

frogger.jpg

TRIPPY wink.gif

unicycle.jpg

seriously erik

So TRIPPY. Thanks for sharing buddy wink.gif

I think what erik is trying to prove here, and or give a taste of one's own medicine is that some folks 'round here, can't resist replying to a thread, even if it is about complete bullshit.

I do belive this expirement has been done before, someone trying to weed out the "alpha dogs" in our midst.... rather contrived... to put it in climbing terms, but noentheless, succesful yet again.

my question though is, the fact that i responded... does that mean i'm one of those who can't help but reply. nonsense! wave.gif

gapertimmy said:

I think what erik is trying to prove here, and or give a taste of one's own medicine is that some folks 'round here, can't resist replying to a thread, even if it is about complete bullshit.

I do belive this expirement has been done before, someone trying to weed out the "alpha dogs" in our midst.... rather contrived... to put it in climbing terms, but noentheless, succesful yet again.

my question though is, the fact that i responded... does that mean i'm one of those who can't help but reply. nonsense! wave.gif

relevancy is in the mind of the reader. I for one enjoy nonsense and try to partake everyday. It lightens my mood and causes me to giggle wich then lighten st he mood of those arround me thumbs_up.gif YEAH SILLIENESS