:(

sk

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ryland_moore said:

Dr. Leo Marvin: You think he's gone!? He's not gone! That's the whole point! He's

never gone!! Bob Wiley (a.k.a. Trask): Is this some radical new therapy? Dr. Marvin: YOU SEE?!?!

Problem with that movie is that the doctor is supposed to be the antagonist. I felt sorry for him from the first scene on. I hated Bob.

Trask gave this site some zing. He got everyone's underware in a knot. Apparently all the liberals on this site could not take his banter and abuse any longer. This is weak. I guess its like when we were little kids and we did not like the kid next door so we piss and whine enough that mama and dada will do something like ban the kid from the yard or complain to the parents. This is crap ... BRING BACK TRASK!!!!! madgo_ron.gif

I don't know if Trask would come back... I may follow him if the changes that are being pushed for happen. I liked the free form nature of the banter, and fun here. When that is over, I am gone.

if there is no spray, there can be no Sprayer frown.gif I realy loved it here. I have had a GREAT time and met wonderful people. I guess all good things must come to an end. I am not saying I will go today... but eventualy

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

I don't know if Trask would come back... I may follow him if the changes that are being pushed for happen. I liked the free form nature of the banter, and fun here. When that is over, I am gone.

if there is no spray, there can be no Sprayer frown.gif I realy loved it here. I have had a GREAT time and met wonderful people. I guess all good things must come to an end. I am not saying I will go today... but eventualy

i'm outtie... tired of the banning bullshit. just plain crap. thumbs_down.gif

"Fuck that shit, bitch, eat a motherfucking dick..." -Eminem.

rockband.gif

Quit bitching, choads, these little reform movements are commonplace. Apparently they come around once a year or so. Muffy, you're so addicted you couldn't quit if your computer exploded. Babnik, even cc.com at its worst is better than school. You two will stick around for a long, long time, as will Trask. He'll be back. yellowsleep.gif

Sphinx said:

"Fuck that shit, bitch, eat a motherfucking dick..." -Eminem.

rockband.gif

Quit bitching, choads, these little reform movements are commonplace. Apparently they come around once a year or so. Muffy, you're so addicted you couldn't quit if your computer exploded. Babnik, even cc.com at its worst is better than school. You two will stick around for a long, long time, as will Trask. He'll be back. yellowsleep.gif

in time... hell I quit smoking the_finger.gif

glacierdog said:

Ridiculous. As far as I can tell, climbers are by nature vulgar, second only to sailors and Rodney Carrington. Is this reform? Are we turning to a "kinder, gentler CC.com?" Fuck that. moon.gif

I'll Amen that brother!!! And you know very well I never swear, cuss or complain. yelrotflmao.gif

sisu_suomi said:

Trask gave this site some zing. He got everyone's underware in a knot. Apparently all the liberals on this site could not take his banter and abuse any longer. This is weak.

I resent that blatent attack. I am a liberal and I enjoyed Trask's input. I would like to add some disclaimers but it would just be no fun without Trask here to defend himself. Meanwhile, you are a weak substitute.

Bug said:

sisu_suomi said:

Trask gave this site some zing. He got everyone's underware in a knot. Apparently all the liberals on this site could not take his banter and abuse any longer. This is weak.

I resent that blatent attack. I am a liberal and I enjoyed Trask's input. I would like to add some disclaimers but it would just be no fun without Trask here to defend himself. Meanwhile, you are a weak substitute.

bug - I have trask's proxy to speak for him. fire away my liberal brother. hahaha.gif