they honked and

erik

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

erik said:

i just waited the light out. i was lost in thought and i hear a car horn honk, not once, not twice but 3 times. so i just waited till the light turned yellow and then proceeded on with my life.

please don't honk.

that was you in front of me??!! dumb mofo madgo_ron.gif

My wife is a cyclist, and she has:

Been called a "cunt" numerous.

Been called a "Fucking bitch" numerous times.

Been yelled at inarticulatly on uncountable occassions.

Had an apple thrown at her.

Had part of a sandwich thrown at her.

She even had one guy look her straight in the eye and throw an entire Big Gulp at her.

If you've ever done any of the above, and I happen to meet you, plan on paying out your health insurance deductable.

Necronomicon said:

blah, blah, blah, if you've ever done any of the above, and I happen to meet you, plan on paying out your health insurance deductable.

Hahaha Necro, thanks as always for the Monday laughs. I wasn't the one throwing an apple at your stupid wife, but if I'd have seen her riding her dumb bicycle, I'd have thrown my can of Budwiser at her. Then I'd have given her my address and phone number so she could later come over and suck my schlong. You know the ho wants to. the_finger.gif

trask said:

Necronomicon said:

blah, blah, blah, if you've ever done any of the above, and I happen to meet you, plan on paying out your health insurance deductable.

Hahaha Necro, thanks as always for the Monday laughs. I wasn't the one throwing an apple at your stupid wife, but if I'd have seen her riding her dumb bicycle, I'd have thrown my can of Budwiser at her. Then I'd have given her my address and phone number so she could later come over and suck my schlong. You know the ho wants to. the_finger.gif

Ewik's gonna ban you!

I'd feel safer riding down MLK with a KKK outfit on then riding on the Eastside. I think every incident on Sunday I was on the bike lane and people still yelled and threw shit. Every tough guy I've caught at a light has turned down my request to pull over so we can talk it over. cry.gifyelrotflmao.gif

trask said:

Necronomicon said:

hey fuckface why dont you go and ruin your own fucking stupid topics.

another thread completly ruined by trask

jon said:

I'd feel safer riding down MLK with a KKK outfit on then riding on the Eastside. I think every incident on Sunday I was on the bike lane and people still yelled and threw shit. Every tough guy I've caught at a light has turned down my request to pull over so we can talk it over. cry.gifyelrotflmao.gif

Watch out for the old people with horrible driving habits and them fuckers on cell phones. They are the WORST.

Any losers that stop and get out of car to yell at me while I am bikin around be ready for ass whuppin beyotch. wazzup.gif Most of them are cowards though.

Just on the flip side- some bikers do hog the road and have 'tudes when there is plenty of room for cars too.

babnik said:

trask said:

You don't scare me Cavedude. You'll get my can of Budwiser same as anyone else. Then I'll get out of my truck and sock ya in the eye. Bitch moon.gif

just dont get a hernia ol' man. smirk.gif

I'll bet he's short, fat, old, and ugly. He needs the sawed-off shotgun to back up his arm, cause he couldn't knock out a snaf.gif if he tried. moon.gif

There were some big ass dudes hollarin at me and rodeo in Darrington the other day while headin to the pub. We figured our best plan of action was to wind the big sucker by makin him run around. That way it would be an even fight.

I'm stickin by that plan. So trask - like I said drunkards aim is crap and if they be a big drunk then I'll run circles around em until their winded then pounce wazzup.gif