Is He Dead?

allthumbs

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RobBob said:

that photo is not me

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

rolleyes.gif

right

trust me, I'm a nordic-lookin boy. moon.gif

just a post-script...the morning after reveals an f'ing mess, some erosion, but no huge damage. people to the north of us took a bigger hit. funny how different high wind is in the lowlands compared to the alpine. It's like somebody pureed all the leaves in the area and blasted 'em in a slurry all over my place.

Survived up here in West ByGod Virginia. Hell I've duck hunted in worse weather in Oregon. What was left of the eye went right over us, had a couple of trees go down, lost long-distance lines, and the lights flickered a few times, had a hurricane kegger. bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifAppalachian Ale all night long.

RobBob said:

Three days without power makes you appreciate how nice it is, especially when your water and toilet require it.

How did you spend your weekend? I was cleaning up an f'ing mess. madgo_ron.gif Nice array of snakes around now too.

Hey, you chose to live in that shithole location. I say "tough shit, deal with it". the_finger.gif