Amsterdam

glacierdog

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta go to the Bull Dog. Be careful though cause when I was stationed in Germany if the command learned you went to Amsterdam you got piss tested when you returned.

There a a bunch of great art galleries in Amsterdam. But who goes there for that right?

Check out the Anne Frank museum. It really gives you an idea of the terror experienced by jews in Amsterdam during WWII.

Great city. Very progressive socially and politically.

glacierdog said:

Sounds good. I'm all for it, but it might take some convincing for the other guys. "What? Van Gogh? There's a girl over here with doing amazing things with a golf ball and a stack of quarters, and you want to see Van Gogh? Who the fuck is Van Gogh?" So I'll have to wait and see. the_finger.gif

What I meant to say is after you go on a hash, shroom, coke, and heroin bender and get ridden by a 300 lb prostitute, check out the Van Gogh museum on the way out if you have time.

jah. good sized place. kick-ass people and not all the retarded american white trash stoners. believe me they are fucking anoying. if you wanna find a nice coffee shop. i believe no name is the best. it was down below the stree on teh waterway. i will check on the name is you are interested. oh and the wimmin! thumbs_up.gif

oh and 1/2 the cost. for everything; including beer and other 'recreational products'. i am not sure on the transgender prostitues. you may have to try it out and give us a detailed TR, but please leave the pics at home. hellno3d.gif be carefull about that lad as i met a guy on the plane back home that was 'dupped' hellno3d.gifHCL.gif

babnik said:

jah. good sized place. kick-ass people and not all the retarded american white trash stoners. believe me they are fucking anoying. if you wanna find a nice coffee shop. i believe no name is the best. it was down below the stree on teh waterway. i will check on the name is you are interested. oh and the wimmin! thumbs_up.gif

That's why i reccommended Rotterdam...big city and most of the punks (american) go to Amsterdam...

The town is great Glacierdog. Good food, good beer, if you are so inclined good pot houses to smoke in. Just don't do what our friends in Alaska did. One of 'em went up to a hookers window and took her picture without premission or money exchanging hands. He was very quickly surrounded by three of the biggest men he said he has ever met. They demanded the film and he gave it it quickly. The other buddy was laughing his ass off at the scene.