Food

allthumbs

Food — particularly oysters — as aphrodisiacs. Funny how all these vaguely genital-esque foods happen to be culinary Spanish Fly. "It kind of looks like a lady's naughty part!" he says. "Mmmm ... I'm eating it as if it were a big glob of cum," she replies. "Perhaps we should go and do it!" they say and promptly leave the raw bar. A load of posh nonsense. smirk.gif

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

btw did you hear any of ashcrofts sarcasm yesterday. he was riffing on librarians. librarians? dude has a fukin tin ear for the sentiments of the us public. fucker oughta just stick to stupid shit like covering up the 'obscene' statue of justice and fighting against diversity in public schools. pitty.gif

trask said:

Food — particularly oysters — as aphrodisiacs. Funny how all these vaguely genital-esque foods happen to be culinary Spanish Fly. "It kind of looks like a lady's naughty part!" he says. "Mmmm ... I'm eating it as if it were a big glob of cum," she replies. "Perhaps we should go and do it!" they say and promptly leave the raw bar. A load of posh nonsense. smirk.gif

So what if you are allergic to shell fish? Does that mean that I can't give BJ's any more? I could be allergic yellaf.gif

New excuse for the women!!! hellno3d.gifhellno3d.gif

The only time I was ever asked to leave a pub, was a place called the Boarshead or Boarsbreath. A bunch of American dirt bag climbers were well on their way to being totaled when a bunch of Ausies came in. So what the fuck do we do? Match their pounding down of beer like there is no tomorrow. Somewhere in the back of my cloudy mind there was a thought to jump and hang off of the lighting in the establishment and swing. Needless to say I was 86ed along with my friends. But to the credit of the Ausies they came out with us and we found a new pub to drink in and I had to promise not to do any stunts like that last one.

Christ I hated hangovers. bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif

Right So I was In japan and these Jarheads were in the same bar as I ,dancing around in animal masks and bike helmets banging into walls...I felt bad for the Bar maids as they had to watch this behavior night after night and had to accept that this was the people that Conquered the Empire of Japan...HAHAHA

Sisu....

I had a hell of a good time in Japanese bars being obnoxious...in fact I onces pushed two marines out of the same bar declaring it a Navy bar, and turned around to see an ass load more Marines staring at me...a nervous moment, resolved by the bonding power Of "drinks on me"