I need a place to live

E-rock

I really didn't want to do this, but I figured it might work out well.

I'm out of my place and staying with a friend right now. I'm having trouble finding housing because I do not know if I will be in Seattle past December (which makes me a bit sad). Right now I'm finishing up my Master's Degree at the University of Washington, and I have one more quarter to finish. So I'm looking for a place from now until the end of the year. I'm thinking in the 400-500 dollar range, but I'm willing to pay more for a nice place.

Hopefully someone has a room open in their house that they would be willing to offer up for rent (in Seattle only please). There is a possibility that I could stay longer, but that depends on my employment situation after graduating.

I'm clean, considerate, outgoing and fun. I spend most weekends out of town climbing or skiing, and I often work late, so I'm not a couch potato who will be around watching TV all the time. Please PM me if you'd like to talk about this, if you want to spray on this post (I'm sure it's irresistable to some) please keep it as ridiculous as possible)

Erik

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

E-rock said:

I really didn't want to do this, but I figured it might work out well.

I'm out of my place and staying with a friend right now. I'm having trouble finding housing because I do not know if I will be in Seattle past December (which makes me a bit sad). Right now I'm finishing up my Master's Degree at the University of Washington, and I have one more quarter to finish. So I'm looking for a place from now until the end of the year. I'm thinking in the 400-500 dollar range, but I'm willing to pay more for a nice place.

Hopefully someone has a room open in their house that they would be willing to offer up for rent (in Seattle only please). There is a possibility that I could stay longer, but that depends on my employment situation after graduating.

I'm clean, considerate, outgoing and fun. I spend most weekends out of town climbing or skiing, and I often work late, so I'm not a couch potato who will be around watching TV all the time. Please PM me if you'd like to talk about this, if you want to spray on this post (I'm sure it's irresistable to some) please keep it as ridiculous as possible)

Erik

I will vouch for E-rock. He has great plants too thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif