Rock climbing is cool

EWolfe

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The problem with any arguement no matter how coherent or well thought out is if the person who is making it is not willing to at least listen to what others think, you are making your arguement in vain. For the most part life is about making compromises, and it those who have the willingness to compromise in the name of making progress towards your goal who ultimately win. Those who are unwilling to compromise usually get nowhere.

Dwayner, it's your unwillingness listen to others or make compromises that has resulted in your posts falling on deaf ears.

jon said:

The problem with any arguement no matter how coherent or well thought out is if the person who is making it is not willing to at least listen to what others think, you are making your arguement in vain. For the most part life is about making compromises, and it those who have the willingness to compromise in the name of making progress towards your goal who ultimately win. Those who are unwilling to compromise usually get nowhere.

Dwayner, it's your unwillingness listen to others or make compromises that has resulted in your posts falling on deaf ears.

thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

jon said:

The problem with any arguement no matter how coherent or well thought out is if the person who is making it is not willing to at least listen to what others think, you are making your arguement in vain. For the most part life is about making compromises, and it those who have the willingness to compromise in the name of making progress towards your goal who ultimately win. Those who are unwilling to compromise usually get nowhere."

Jon.....realistically....I have heard few if any insights on this topic that are new to me. If you think listening means agreeing or compromising, you are mistaken. I listen and have heard nothing yet of sufficient impact to moderate my convictions.

By the way, there are numerous strategies for making one's point or achieving goals. I choose my own style despite your opinion of its effectiveness.

Deaf ears? Maybe some, but I have enlightened others.

Dwayner said:

HEY ERIK...

SO, YOU GOT WEB-CAMS POSTED AT ALL CLIMBING AREAS AROUND THE STATE HOPING YOU'LL CATCH A VIEW OF ME? AM I REQUIRED TO REPORT MY ACTIVITIES TO CC.COM (OR YOU IN PARTICULAR) ON A REGULAR BASIS?

P.S. "DWHINER" WAS CLIMBING BEFORE YOU WERE EVEN BORN.

WHATS YOUR POINT?? I DIDNT NOT CHOOSE WHEN I WAS BORN SO.........................................

AND NO YOU DONT HAVE TO, BUT YOU NAMED OFF THREE PLACES IN WHICH YOU ATTEMPT TO LIST AS PLACES I FREQUENT OR SOMETHING AND ODDLY ENOUGH I DONT GO TO THOSE PLACES ALL THAT OFTEN EITHER, BUT YOU DONT HEAR ME BASHING OTHER FOR GOING THERE AND HAVING FUN.

AND DWHINER I WILL PROLLY BE CLIMBING LONG AFTER YOUR ROLL OVER AND GO UP TO BABY JESUS'S HOUSE TO PARTY.

AND P.S. I WOULD CONSIDER GUIDING A MORE SICKENING ABUSE OF THE PUBLIC LAND THEN BOLTS.

WHEN YA GONNA CLIMB 5.13????

Dwayner said:

Erik sprays:

"WHEN YA GONNA CLIMB 5.13????"

Dwayner asks.....Am I required to report that to you as well????

NOT ME PERSONALLY

BUT CC.COM

YOU DID SPRAY SAYING YOU COULD DO IT. THERE IS MONEY ON THE TABLE FOR YOU.....

JUST AS I SUSPECTED. YOU CANT DO IT. THAT IS FINE, BUT JUST ADMIT IT.

erik said:

Dwayner said:

Erik sprays:

NOT ME PERSONALLY

BUT CC.COM

ERIK, shut your dumb ass up. We're getting sick of your spew. You're as bad as Dwayner, and twice as dumb. You shouldn't be a mod. thumbs_down.gifthumbs_down.gifthumbs_down.gif

Sphinx said:

erik said:

Dwayner said:

Erik sprays:

NOT ME PERSONALLY

BUT CC.COM

ERIK, shut your dumb ass up. We're getting sick of your spew. You're as bad as Dwayner, and twice as dumb. You shouldn't be a mod. thumbs_down.gifthumbs_down.gifthumbs_down.gif

thumbs_up.gif

MisterE said:

erik said:

cry.gif

ATLEAST I PROVIDE BETA AND AM A GOOD PARTNER AND WILL LEAD THE SHITTY PITCHES....

cry.gif

...and bail 4 hours before a L-worth trip, according to a guy I ran into this weekend... hellno3d.gifthumbs_down.gif

WHO WAS THAT?

AHHHHHHHHHH NOW I REMEMBER......

YEAH CONFLICT OF IDEALOGIES.....I DONT FEEL THE NEED TO CARRY BOLTS AND USUALLY PINS INTO THE MOUNTAINS.....AND ANYWAYS I COULD NOT GET FRIDAY OFF LIKE I ATTEMPTED.......

SO.....................................................................

IF HE HAS A PROBLEM WITH IT HE SHOULD BRING IT UP TO ME........AND NOT TALK SHIT.......BUT EITHER WAY I DONT HOLD A GRUDGE OR HATE ANYONE SO..........................

Erik, you're a big disappointment. The only time we drank I received the impression that you just might have cultivated wisdom not commonly evident in a young man. Oh well. "Bolts are here to stay, and opposing them is out of style?" Jeeesh. Do you think before you write? You've got about the same level of moral conviction as our last two presidents. But you're a nice guy.

The rest of you looooosers deserve one another. Peter wishes for a groovy forum AND hopes to moderate it? Aren't these two desires mutually exclusive?

I don't think Dwayner EVER suggested bolt clippers are gay....just far too willing to embrace what amounts to littering (and that trash proves difficult to remove!), challenge reduction (by removing risk and replacing it with something like the experience at Ronald McDonald's Play Land), the crowds that converge on this new type of experience, and the goofy affectations they are likely to adopt.

It's funny that Dwayner is so bent out of shape that he had to email or call you to post in his defense. I can imagine the conversation now....

"Pope this is Dwayner, what are you up to, crapping in your sleeping bag with Big Lou. Har har har. Anyways that kid that is always baked all the time who needs a haircut, whats his name, yeah Erik, he getting pretty nasty with my about these bolt things. Might need a little backup here."

jon said:

It's funny that Dwayner is so bent out of shape that he had to email or call you to post in his defense. I can imagine the conversation now....

"Pope this is Dwayner, what are you up to, crapping in your sleeping bag with Big Lou. Har har har. Anyways that kid that is always baked all the time who needs a haircut, whats his name, yeah Erik, he getting pretty nasty with my about these bolt things. Might need a little backup here."

That is beyond funny! yellaf.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

pope said:

I don't think Dwayner EVER suggested bolt clippers are gay....just far too willing to embrace what amounts to littering (and that trash proves difficult to remove

you should see the absured amounts of trash up at wa pass... not too many sportos up there..tho i am glad to annouce we converted or atleast partially converted two sportos this weekend!

thumbs_up.gif

jon said:

What is ACTUALLY funny is that Dwayner still finds entertainment value among all of the dull folks who regularly contribute to this long-since-done-jet-ski-jumped-the-predator-fish site. I don't know where he's at today. I'm home sick. bigdrink.gif

erik said:

pope said:

I don't think Dwayner EVER suggested bolt clippers are gay....just far too willing to embrace what amounts to littering (and that trash proves difficult to remove

you should see the absured amounts of trash up at wa pass... not too many sportos up there..tho i am glad to annouce we converted or atleast partially converted two sportos this weekend!

thumbs_up.gif

Who would that be????