promo plug; Beck met with lieut. governor today

Beck

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Beck said:

let me ask this (and maybe it needs a new post, but not now, maybe next year)

what do you want me to tell the governor about climbing issues in Washington state?

...and be honest!

I don't like one pompous asshole being the spokesperson for my climbing. Fuck off.

Ursa_Eagle said:

you people are idiots. all you do is complain about the system, fees, etc. It sounds like Beck is actually out there trying to do something about it, rather than just sit there, complain, and spray on the internet. Go Beck!

Right, like Beck is doing everything due to the goodwill in his heart. rolleyes.gif He's just trying to score more funding for Beckfest.

He just kisses asses, then sprays about it on the internet.

If he really is trying to do something good, then he should tell us about it, and not in Spray. I don't like the guy's attitude thumbs_down.gif, his personality thumbs_down.gif, his Beckfests thumbs_down.gif, or his creeping servility to people with power/money thumbs_down.gif. Or his face, for that matter thumbs_down.gif.

thumbs_down.gifthumbs_down.gifthumbs_down.gifthumbs_down.gifthumbs_down.gifthumbs_down.gifthumbs_down.gifthumbs_down.gif

Beck said:

...laughing all the way to the back on the five grand the mayor gave us a month ago... good thing i'm not too concerned, yersterday's post about meeting the leiut gov was only a shameless plug, and, so what?

the next time you(oh, wait, that was me) guys talk to politicians about climbing access in WA state, you'd probably be doing a GOOD thing..

Why should we talk to politicians about climbing? So they can ban it?

Your bragging about 5K towards Beckfest if beyond juvenile and pathetic. Pretending that you are the savior of climbing in Washington is arrogant beyond belief. You make me vomit-smiley-012.gif. I piss on you from a considerable height.

Ursa_Eagle said:

I don't know where it started out, but I don't think it was in spray. Look at AlpineK's post at the top of the 2nd page...

Exactly, Beck started this on the main board, sent me nasty PM's when I made fun of him, and when he started getting hammered decided that this was all a troll.

Beck said

I'm a looooser baby so why don't you kill me....

wave.gifwazzup.gifboxing_smiley.gifrolleyes.gifthe_finger.gif

Beck....don't listen to these guys. Nice to see you got connections. How 'bout this.....next time you get a chance to talk to these big shots, tell them about the sport-bolts at Vantage, etc. Tell them that grid-bolting is crude, selfish and not nice and people can go climbing without having to that.

high-five, amigo!

- Dwayner

Edited by Dwayner

Dwayner, someday you will make a post that doesn't have the word "bolt" in it and I am going to pass out.

Beck, what this crowd wants to hear is that you told the LT that your climber friends really, really don't like Fee Demo. They want to hear you tell him they really, really dislike having to pay $5 every time they go to Exit 38 or any other State Park. They'd all rally around you if you told them that.

What really happened was more like this:

The Lt Gov got sent off to another useless state function at the Pike Place Market. He was enjoying himself at first. I can see him thinking to himself, this isn't bad, I don't have any authority, but I'm getting a paycheck to eat this nice lunch with 20 people. All of a sudden this annoying poneytail guy he'd been trying to avoid all day gloms onto him and starts rambling about some roped thing in Leveanworth. The Lt Gov makes some remarks to placate the freak and tries to return to his meal. When Beck figures out the Lt. isn't going to listen to him go on and on he picks up a chair and throws it across the restaurant and screams, "I demand respect." At this point the Lt Gov gives a nod to 2 State Troopers and Beck is lead away to jail.

3 squares and internet access ain't bad huh Beck. wave.gif

AlpineK said:

What really happened was more like this:

The Lt Gov got sent off to another useless state function at the Pike Place Market. He was enjoying himself at first. I can see him thinking to himself, this isn't bad, I don't have any authority, but I'm getting a paycheck to eat this nice lunch with 20 people. All of a sudden this annoying poneytail guy he'd been trying to avoid all day gloms onto him and starts rambling about some roped thing in Leveanworth. The Lt Gov makes some remarks to placate the freak and tries to return to his meal. When Beck figures out the Lt. isn't going to listen to him go on and on he picks up a chair and throws it across the restaurant and screams, "I demand respect." At this point the Lt Gov gives a nod to 2 State Troopers and Beck is lead away to jail.

3 squares and internet access ain't bad huh Beck. wave.gif

I just about peed myself! yellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gif

dwayner, you got it. distinct climber opinion, the next time i chat them up in olympia.

and Kurt, if it was at the Market, Gary Locke would have made it, (he grew up here, don't you know- his dad had a noodle house here on the site of the present day Il Bistro

brad was involved because he loves art and is the arm to bring Tycho Brahe to Seattle, and Hyrominous Bosch as well... big elbow rubber yesterday,

met the dutch consulate, the spanish consuel from Washinton DC, the spanish consuel, etc...

and the bait, whom cares? I went I talked, I delivered...

do you think "climbing" was uttered at lunch? YOU decide, i just know what i do on a day to day basis and wanted to tell all in a shameless promo plug- thanks for all the interest, boys and gurls!

Brad Owen is a complete shitheel who ran a sleazy convenience market in Shelton and made his name voting with the Republicans when he was a Democrat in the state house. As an employer and small business man, many felt he was an odious toad. I'm glad you enjoyed your free lunch snuggling up with him, but personally I wouldn't piss in his mouth if his throat was on fire.

..too bad he's the Lt now, off white... he's right hand man of Locke, for better or worse,

and i always try to create a positive spin!

i used the phrase "eyman angst" on Brad and he liked it, perked right up!

again, the next time you guys get to go one on one with government, you should be proud you got there to do that, not being a spineless weasel like most internet personalities

(do you guys still think this is a template for Northwest climbing? its a template for an internet community, not a real life, real time reality, bros and bras...)

again, the next time you guys get to go one on one with government, you should be proud you got there to do that, not being a spineless weasel like most internet personalities

most of the people who do this on a regular basis dont talk about it. you think you are gonna ever have a chance like this again after you just sprayed for 5 pages about how bad-ass you are? think again. they want you to be spoon-fed their shit, feel special and shut the fuck up until next year when they hav some more things to spoon feed ya. there is your first lesson learned by someone 1/2 your age. lemme know if you are meeting these guys next year and prove me wrong. moon.gif

and i'm gonna ask george bush to write the prologue to my book , "Iraq: tradgedy led by a moron" rolleyes.gif get real. you are a no-body. if you weren't you wouldn't have to spray about it. simple fact. people who are into this shit dont have to talk about it, cause it aint that big of a deal to them. frankly it aint that bigga deal to me either cause i dont give a shit. i hate politics so bend over so garry locke can stick his HCL.gif in your moon.gif