promo plug; Beck met with lieut. governor today

Beck

i met with both the lieutenant governor, Brad Owen, and Seattle city councilman Peter Steinbrueck today... told them both about ropeup,

also had drinks with one of the financial producers of "sleepless in Seattle" this afternoon, told him about ropeup also... he only spends about $25 million per picture, maybe he will be a sponsor next year and fund a project out there or something...

just being a shameless self promoter, sorry...

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it's a shameless plug, kurt... but i told them about ropeup, so it applies...

if you ever get the lieutenant governor buying you lunch (actually it was the SAM, but both of us weren't paying) let me know, kurt...

and if you mention climbing in the Northwest to a city councilman, and they listen to you , let me know... i'll write it up in the newspaper...

i talked to the governor a couple of months ago, today it was his vice gove...

kurt. don't you see the positive effects here? why are you so anti, i didn't ever expect that from you. your efforts at smearing our good works in leavenworth are very clear, but i still thought you appreciated a dirtbag climber's party in l wurst... but you dis this year's fest with such antienthusasism, it makes me wonder...

cheers, K!

...neither of the bros are going to be there.!

no, it's dirtbag climber all the way, i think we might have ONE manufacturer on site, otherwise, it's been 100% donations only..

unless CC.commers are COMPLAINING about omega pacific, for instance, about sending a couple of hundered of bucks worth of gear for the ropeup....and maybe, some of the staff might be there as climbers...

this is NOT a WTA trails day at Rattlesnake L (you did such a god job with that one, i model ours after it).... not...Marylou...

Trask had lunch with the Governor's wife today. They went to a Motel 6 and fucked their brains out. Trask (that'd be me) then told her about all the dirt bag climbers at Rope Up that'd like to fuck her too....all to promote good harmony between dirtbags and the govt. Someone please give me an "atta-boy".

BTW Beck, this is a new low for you. Quit promoting yourself, fuck man, no wonder you never get laid.