BUMBERSHOOT

Dave_Schuldt

I saw: Chico Hamilton, Blind Boys of Alabama, Hassan Hakmoun, Samba drumming and dancing and West African drumming and dancing. Lots of skin: the hot, the fat and the ugly. Well worth the $20 to get in.

Chico- verry nice.

Blind boys- never seen old men rock so hard!

Hassan- Danced like crazy, well as much as my legs could stand after the mornings mt bike ride.

What did you see?

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pube Club Dave say:

"I saw: Chico Hamilton, Blind Boys of Alabama, Hassan Hakmoun...."

David......nobody has ever heard of these people. I'm glad you found them entertaining. Nice to see that this is Monday and you still have yet to do your weekly shout-out, e.g.:"hot-dang! It's Monday, people! Ya knows what thats means! Yee-haw! Pube-Club Tuesday comin' up! Hubba-da-hubba-da-hubba-da!!!! Where's we drinkin', muchachos y chicas?????"

bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif

Dwayner said:

Pube Club Dave say:

"I saw: Chico Hamilton, Blind Boys of Alabama, Hassan Hakmoun...."

David......nobody has ever heard of these people. I'm glad you found them entertaining.

If you don't know who these people are you should listen to kexp.org (net cast) kplu.org (net cast) or kbcs (no net cast) rockband.gifrockband.gifrockband.gifrockband.gif

Crackbolter said:

What? No Leftover Salmon or Breakdancing Breakoffs?

Did you see the parade? How about the drum circle?

Yeah, Nickel Creek is cool but Chris Thile is better when he is playing with Tony Rice or Mike Marshall.

Oh yeah, I also saw Leftover Salmon, some of the parade and drum circle, and a contortionist guy with blue tights. Is it just me or was the place even more of a mob scene than usual?