SUMMER BLOWS!

Sphinx

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sphinx is right I am getting a little bored of this.I think being unemployed has something to do with it too. I am ready for the cold, ice, and swing my Cobras. I just keep hearing from people that there isn't any ice around during the winter time in these parts, I hope it is a lie.

ken4ord said:

Sphinx is right I am getting a little bored of this.I think being unemployed has something to do with it too. I am ready for the cold, ice, and swing my Cobras. I just keep hearing from people that there isn't any ice around during the winter time in these parts, I hope it is a lie.

do you like to ski?

Whatever man, winter is great, but there are other things besides climbing. I would gladly take sunny 80 degree days, girls in nice summer outfits and climbing in shorts with light gear for quite a while longer. I always get anxious for the winter come October, but talk to me in February when I haven't seen the sun in 4 months. tongue.gif

JoshK said:

Whatever man, winter is great, but there are other things besides climbing. I would gladly take sunny 80 degree days, girls in nice summer outfits and climbing in shorts with light gear for quite a while longer. I always get anxious for the winter come October, but talk to me in February when I haven't seen the sun in 4 months. tongue.gif

Light gear? You have to carry skis and boots on your pack right around now! You crazy or something?

I've had too much sun and not enough pain. It's always warm, the weather is perfect, there aren't any interesting conditions in the mountains, my tools haven't been used for six months. LET IT END! PLEASE, LET IT END! cry.gifcry.gif

erik said:

ken4ord said:

do you like to ski?

Not really the only time you can see me skiing is when I am skinning on my split board.

cluck said:

Quite you fool! or your bad weather karma is going to ruin my trip this weekend. ooo.gif

Actually the "good" weather is going to ruin a lot of people's trips this weekend... Smoke Bluffs and just about ALL of the BC backcountry is now closed.

Sphinx said:

I've had too much sun and not enough pain. It's always warm, the weather is perfect, there aren't any interesting conditions in the mountains, my tools haven't been used for six months. LET IT END! PLEASE, LET IT END! cry.gifcry.gif

Jeez, Sphinky...You want to swing yer tools and have adventure. rolleyes.gif

Did the Price glacier vanish? The N Face of Buckner must be loaded with tourons, moon.gif too many bugs on the Ice Cliff glacier? Perhaps there's something wrong with your tools? I've got some great sticks with mine this summer already and we're not even into the really prime time yet.

If you want, I can check and see if your Cobras work in alpine ice, your welcome to send em my way and I'll report back in a few weeks as to wether they are still good or not. I hope they haven't gone bad.... Cobras are expensive (or so I hear)

You haven't lived here long have you?

Whatever, folks who cant handle sunshine belong in Seattle, you'll get your wish soon enough. Maybe we will all remember to thank you. yellaf.gif

I'm with you Josh thumbs_up.gif Ya gotta love them short summer skirts!!! grin.gif