New Smith Rock Guide!

EWolfe

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cj001f said:

I was intimating spray, hangdogging's too good for you!

You, sir or madam, are an insufferable nuisance of the first order. Please direct your snide, misguided critiques at someone other than Dr. Flash Amazing; perhaps someone actually deserving of criticism in the first place, instead of an upstanding member of the cc.com community. Alternately, you might put down the baggie of Barge Cement for a moment, wipe the glue boogers off your nose, take a shower, and consider doing something useful with yourself.

The AmazingCo, Inc. Community Center on N. Albina St. has some great summer career-enhancement and job-readiness programs (along with resume help and the job listings from all the local sources) that could be just what you need to get back on your feet. Stick around on Thursdays for free snacks and presentations from a local business owners on how to boost your chances of getting hired and making a good impression.

Enjoy your summer!

Love,

Dr. Flash Amazing

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

You, sir or madam, are an insufferable nuisance of the first order. Please direct your snide, misguided critiques at someone other than Dr. Flash Amazing; perhaps someone actually deserving of criticism in the first place, instead of an upstanding member of the cc.com community. Alternately, you might put down the baggie of Barge Cement for a moment, wipe the glue boogers off your nose, take a shower, and consider doing something useful with yourself.

The AmazingCo, Inc. Community Center on N. Albina St. has some great summer career-enhancement and job-readiness programs (along with resume help and the job listings from all the local sources) that could be just what you need to get back on your feet. Stick around on Thursdays for free snacks and presentations from a local business owners on how to boost your chances of getting hired and making a good impression.

Enjoy your summer!

Love,

Dr. Flash Amazing

Dear Dr. Flash Amazing,

We here at the cj001f center for world domination have scanned your scread, found it unworthy of further attention, and summarily dispatched it to the electron recycler for future use as bestiality spam.

Love and kisses to the kids,

cj001f

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

cjwhatever, your latest excremental musings are scarcely worth acknowledgement, let alone a response. Dr. Flash Amazing and all the friendly folks at AmazingCo, Inc. cordially invite you to piss up a rope, flag pole, or other similar object.

Good day. wave.gif

Dr. Flash Amazing,

We realize that in the sections of the fair berg of Portland that you inhabit public urination is an accepted, if not celebrated action, where I domicile myself this action is not so cherished. Instead I shall quaff a Chimay in your honor.

Cheerio,

cj001f

• 2 months later...
michael_layton said:

The reason you can't find it is cuz it's not published by Globe Pequot Press anymore! Call any local retailer and they can special order it for you through Monkeyface Press (Alan's new publisher...they did the Selkirk N. guide also).

Good luck thumbs_up.gif

yellaf.gif

I checked Ingram, and it is not in stock there. Plus, it was not listed in their forthcoming titles database. I also searched their supplier database - nothing there either. I cannot find a trace of the book or the publisher using any of the publishing industry tools available online.

Ingram does have the old guidebook in stock, and it is listed as in print. I was at Redpoint a few weeks back, and they indicated that the original publisher went ahead and brought the old guidebook back into print - no sign of the new guidebook yet.

Does anyone happen to have contact information for MonkeyFace Press or happen to have concrete information about the new guidebook (release date, ISBN, publisher, etc).

Edited by Tyler

quit jerking off and give him the correct ISBN, I can't find mine. Maybe cuz it's a canadian publisher?

Dru, is there an ISBN for the Serkirks North book he published? I got my copy from Mister E. maybe he can hook you up.

The book totally rocks. I'm glad he fixed the order the climbs show up in. Sweet photos of hotties climbing too thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif