Tillamook Cheese factory...

adventuregal

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a huge fan of the ice cream, and I liked the tour (lots of automation), but if it's one of your last PNW days, I'd prolly recommend some climbing. If you haven't really been to the coast yet, then it's another story (go to the cheese factory, do some hikes along the coast, hang out at the beach, etc.)

Just some ideas...

yeah, no free ice cream, but it *is* a large ice cream shop, with (I think) all the flavors they offer available in bowls, on cones, probably also in milkshakes (I almost said "frappes" for those New Englanders out there), etc. Good stuff. thumbs_up.gif

hmmm, now I want ice cream... when are you going? wink.gif

Dan_Harris said:

By all means stop in if you are driving through. It doesn't take long, maybe an hour. Good ice cream and interesting self guided tour. If you're on the coast and going through Florence and want good ice cream, stop at BJs (Leave it alone trask!!!) cool.gif. Great ice cream there.

totaly agree on the BJ's they have the worlds hugest supply of salt water taffy thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif