Those required to keep their fucking mouths shut.

allthumbs

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

trask said:

Keep your fucking mouth shut if you haven't:

1. Served in the military

2. Registered to vote.

3. Haven't voted.

What branch of service were you in again Trask? Oh thats right, you didn't serve. Well, by your own post you need to STFU, no?

the_finger.gif

And in case you wondered, I have done all three. pitty.gif

rbw1966 said:

trask said:

2. Registered to vote.

3. Haven't voted.

What branch of service were you in again Trask? Oh thats right, you didn't serve. Well, by your own post you need to STFU, no?

the_finger.gif

And in case you wondered, I have done all three. pitty.gif

You registered to vote and then didn't vote?! You fuckin' waste of American resources! boxing_smiley.gif

trask said:

hey rbfuckU, you know absolutely NOTHING about me, or what I may have done or not done. stfu gimp.

You are correct sir. I know only what you tell me and you told me about two years ago or so that you had never served in any United States military organization.

So, STFU. yelrotflmao.gif

trask said:

2. Registered to vote.

3. Haven't voted.

i meet all these critieria so i guess i can tell you to blow it out your ass now.

trask, blow it out your ass.

fruit.gif

you people are geeks. a lot of you people climb because you're impotent, small dicked wonders with no life and you secretly have a death wish to end your miserable lives. you fucks can only dream of how good the conservative, Republican, good American life style really is. we get the FINE women, you slobs get the fuglys of the world. hell, half you shitheads don't even own a home or drive a late model reliable vehicle. you're mostly pathetic, underachieving, 4" dicked gimps. eat shit and die bitches.

trask said:

you people are geeks. a lot of you people climb because you're impotent, small dicked wonders with no life and you secretly have a death wish to end your miserable lives. you fucks can only dream of how good the conservative, Republican, good American life style really is. we get the FINE women, you slobs get the fuglys of the world. hell, half you shitheads don't even own a home or drive a late model reliable vehicle. you're mostly pathetic, underachieving, 4" dicked gimps. eat shit and die bitches.

and if you didn't love us so much you wouldn't post here all the time. ya big palooka. rolleyes.gif

trask ranted:

Did we touch a nerve?