ROCK CLIMBING FORUM

RuMR

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

slappy... turn away from computer... pick up phone... call me... we go climb... let the folks with all the useful info keep on with the useful info... rolleyes.gif and by the way slappys gots tons of info, just doesn't need to share it wit clowns who spend their days behind computers never even being able to imagine the truly fun things that people are actually out doin'... pitty.gif homeboy doesn't need to spray, homeboy needs to call me up... wave.gif-bp

Hey Slappy: here's something precious for you!

stoppard.jpg

richard.jpg

By the way, "Slappy", you can't even come close to the greatness of your name-sake: the great Slappy White (rest in peace).

"The trouble with unemployment is that the minute you wake up in the morning you're on the job." - the late, great Slappy White.

Actually Dwayner he is named after the ultra groovy band Slap Happy! and your favorite pastime!

What rock climbing is (and some CC.com climbers too):

It’s:Bouldering (eg Squamish Distal32)

It’s Cragging (eg Index, Leavenworth Peter Puget)

It’s Sport Climbing (eg Si, Smith, DFA)

It’s Slab climbing (Statis Point, Darrington DavidW)

It’s Big Wall Climbing (Squamish, Index, Liberty Bell – for training, Lambone,Yos)

It’s aid – (various places Bigwalling)

It’s free climbing

It’s top roping

I'd even throw in GYM CLimbing as WELL!

As far as Slapphappy maybe if there was a super groovy ROCK CLIMBING FORUM he would share some info!

Edited by Peter_Puget

bobbyperu said:

slappy... turn away from computer... pick up phone... call me... we go climb... let the folks with all the useful info keep on with the useful info... rolleyes.gif and by the way slappys gots tons of info, just doesn't need to share it wit clowns who spend their days behind computers never even being able to imagine the truly fun things that people are actually out doin'... pitty.gif homeboy doesn't need to spray, homeboy needs to call me up... wave.gif-bp

Moron, get a clue. Speaking for myself, I have more outside hobbies than you have thoughts in your little pea brain. Give it a rest and head back to WA Pass where you climb the same shit

overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand overand over the_finger.gifthe_finger.gifthe_finger.gif

do we know eachother? lets meet sometime face to face and you can tell me just how you feel. boxing_smiley.gif cause i really am tired of your shit talking, back it up old man. otherwise keep on hiding out behind your computer doin all your other hobbies. this is a CLIMBING WEBSITE.ie people who climb talk climbing here... then there fuckin idiots who don't climb and spay useless bullshit... go away pussy