Eastside Pub 8/6

kitten

This is yet another attempt to get you lazy bones to join me on the Eastside. tongue.gif After all the rejection - I still want to meet some of you for a little more abuse. yellaf.gif

Date: August 6th - Wednesday

Time: Whenever you decide to grace us with your presence grin.gif

Place: NW Brewhouse & Grill

7950 164th Ave NE

Redmond, WA

If you want to boulder at Marymoor before - PM me.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Beck said:

where is Redmond anyway? I work in Bellevue but have absolutely no clue where "Redmond" and "Kirkland" are, it's too scary in suburbia to do any exploring over there, kitten tongue.gif but I'll brush up on the map skills and find it!!

Everybody knows Redmond is that quaint rural town way out in the sticks where life just moves really slow. wink.gif

Beck said:

where is Redmond anyway? I work in Bellevue but have absolutely no clue where "Redmond" and "Kirkland" are, it's too scary in suburbia to do any exploring over there, kitten tongue.gif but I'll brush up on the map skills and find it!!

shit dude. some stuff even mapquest cant conquer.

Well, I don't want kitten to be by herself again, here's help for the orientationally challenged:

Redmond v Bellevue:

map_redbell.gif

NW Brewhouse and Grill:

map_red-nwgrill.gif

As you can see, it's near 520 Eastbound. Just take the Lake Sammamish Parkway exit, turn left at light, turn right at next light (Leary Way), turn right on 76th St before the tracks, and turn left on 164th Ave. REI is on the corner of the intersection. Once you drive across the tracks, go straight and the pub should be on your right. They have a fairly big parking lot.

minx said:

kitten said:

trask said:

Redmond is full of suv soccer moms and geeks

evils3d.gifevils3d.gifevils3d.gif You trying to say somethin' pigheaded, ego driven, male whore.... yellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gif

he's saying that Redmond is where he goes to get rejected by women.

And that is why we get along thumbs_up.gif You go girl grin.gif

sorry Kitten, I wound up going to a Mountaineers Books shindig at the clubhouse with free food and beer at the launch party for 7th edition of freedom of the hills... saw SEF and a few other CC.comers. I feel i missed out by not meeting you all at the eastside pubclub, though...