An Observation...

Greg_W

When there's no hate, dissension, disagreement, fued, or any other type of drawling, this site gets pretty boring. What's that all about? Sure, I enjoy fomenting hate and discontent. I love watching all you fuckers who preach the politics of tolerance acting so intolerant.

My question is: Why does it always degenerate to that? Is it the basic bedrock of humanity. Speaking for myself, I don't really like most people (there are some), so it's natural. What about you others? Why can't this site be entertaining without the e-violence and vitriol?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

trask said:

What the hell are you talking about? You been sucking on the crack pipe again? Cool avatar btw...that was a good show. (I figured you might scoop up on that one) the_finger.gif

Steve's the shit, man. "The Great Escape" and "Magnificent Seven" are still my faves.

Don't know dude, just philosophizing.

trask said:

What the hell are you talking about? You been sucking on the crack pipe again? Cool avatar btw...that was a good show. (I figured you might scoop up on that one) the_finger.gif

That guy looks like he just got buggered at the laundromat...and now he's pissed, so he's got his wittle gun!!

Shut up, gunslinging John Wayne fetishist, sheepshagging alcoholic dropout, and tree trimming pansy! Go fuck your respective selves, or, for a new twist, your collective selves.

Dr. Flash Amazing will now retire to the den for a fine ale and some literature, leaving you knuckle-dragging, poop-stained troglodytes to your lubricious devices.

...so last night I tell this bimbo I'll help her pull molding so she can paint - this so I can get in her pants. She gets up at fucking 4:30 AM to leave for work and consequently I couldn't get back to sleep. Fuck, been up way too long already. So she calls me a minute ago and reminds me that I have to pull her molding. I'm too tired....what to do?

isn't it amazing that guys will tell chicks anything to take a dip in the honey hole. hehehe

trask said:

...so last night I tell this bimbo I'll help her pull molding so she can paint - this so I can get in her pants. She gets up at fucking 4:30 AM to leave for work and consequently I couldn't get back to sleep. Fuck, been up way too long already. So she calls me a minute ago and reminds me that I have to pull her molding. I'm too tired....what to do?

Up the ante, bro. More work for you, more work for her. HCL.gifsmileysex5.gif

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

Shut up, gunslinging John Wayne fetishist, sheepshagging alcoholic dropout, and tree trimming pansy! Go fuck your respective selves, or, for a new twist, your collective selves.

Dr. Flash Amazing will now retire to the den for a fine ale and some literature, leaving you knuckle-dragging, poop-stained troglodytes to your lubricious devices.

See. Why go that way? Why is it so natural to take the low road?

Greg_W said:

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

Gotta b something about aiming for the lowest common denominator???

Greg_W said:

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

"When in Rome," etc. etc.

Greg_W said:

trask said:

well, I just invited her over to cook me dinner instead.

problem solved for the moment.

thanks for the advice!

Give her a protein shake, trask-style!!

she's got this cool bottle thingy that you charge with CO2 and cream and powdered sugar. makes killer whip cream that'll shoot way far. I tried the old cream in the bush and titties deal, but she ended up smelling like a dairy farm.

trask said:

Greg_W said:

trask said:

thanks for the advice!

she's got this cool bottle thingy that you charge with CO2 and cream and powdered sugar. makes killer whip cream that'll shoot way far. I tried the old cream in the bush and titties deal, but she ended up smelling like a dairy farm.

yelrotflmao.gifyellaf.gifyelrotflmao.gif Just spit on my monitor!!!

trask said:

Greg_W said:

trask said:

thanks for the advice!

That's what happens when you go after cows...