WWTD Bracelets for sale

Greg_W

In light of the Trask Sucks Ass Forum, I have begun manufacture of a limited supply of WWTD bracelets. These limited edition "What Would Trask Do" bracelets are soon to be a valuable collectors item. We have several colors available; replications of standard sweatpant colors available at WalMart. Each bracelet smells like stale beer; this feature has been woven into the fabric and will not fade with washing, immersion in water, or the spilling of other alcoholic beverages. Get yours today!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to order one, but I am affraid of what my friends would think blush.gifblush.gifblush.gif is there going to be any reference to thease braclets in france this fall? when they unvail the new fall collections? I am affraid I can't order until I am convinced thease are the latest in fasion accessorie wink.gif

We are currently negotiating deals between Jean-Paul Gautier, avante-garde designer extraordinaire, Giorgio Armani (my personal fave), and a partnership consisting of Gianni Versace and Coco Chanel. I can't really say more at this time. Robbob is acting as our publicist on this deal and will release information as soon as is possible.

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

Well, we will see if you make Vouge. But just incase ( so that I can be cutting edge) I will oder 50, but if this gets out, and thease are not a hit... I will personaly hunt you down evils3d.gif

We are currently being courted by several major fashion publications, not to mention a potential buyout by a consortium of Saville Row haberdashers.

Uh, I have more guns; this coming Monday, I'll have even more. wink.gif

Greg_W said:

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

Well, we will see if you make Vouge. But just incase ( so that I can be cutting edge) I will oder 50, but if this gets out, and thease are not a hit... I will personaly hunt you down evils3d.gif

We are currently being courted by several major fashion publications, not to mention a potential buyout by a consortium of Saville Row haberdashers.

Uh, I have more guns; this coming Monday, I'll have even more. wink.gif

Well It sounds promising.

I don't need a gun to hunt wink.gif I have a very fshionable black belt and am a master of martial arts wink.gif

RuMR said:

Greg_W said:

trask said:

Works for me, Greg. You can screw my sister now with my blessing. bigdrink.gif

Thanks, buddy.

I bet you could sell a ton o' em at the corner laudromat as well as hawking trask's sis there too!! wazzup.gif

my sista has her own pimp - my cut is minimal

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

Ursa_Eagle said:

I thought they were gonna be "What Would Trogdor Do" bracelets... cantfocus.gif

Burninate everything!

burninating the countryside, burninating the peasants

burninating all the people and the thatched roof cottages!