Spray Quality

RobBob

Sure, everyone remembers the long threads...but who here has pondered the subject of thread quality? IMO, the ratio of # of posts to # of viewings is a good measure of thread quality. A 10% ratio is about par for the course.

I would like to point out that while "Girls of cc.com" has now grown to 27 pages, it is in danger of dropping to a below-par thread quality score. There is an easy remedy, girls... tongue.gif

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

sobo said:

I submit to your punishment.

being from the south or spending any amount of time there, you know that you are required to show up to UNCLE TRASK'S PUNISHMENT PHARM AND CIRCUS for appropiated action.

erik said:

being from the south or spending any amount of time there, you know that you are required to show up to UNCLE TRASK'S PUNISHMENT PHARM AND CIRCUS for appropriate action.

when a young child dies in alabama

her tearful grandmother says

god has a plan

i don't understand

because folks here

in the deep south

actually worship two gods

first there is the great jehovah

fire and brimstone

flood and plague

death to all the first-born in egypt

folks pray to him

to justify capital punishment

then there is abba-father god

jesus' daddy

he is love

folks pray to him

on mission trips to chicago

to convert the jews

so when a small child is crushed

by a sport utility vehicle

i have to ask

which god is responsible

and what exactly is his plan

Perhaps there is a correlation between PTV and PTL. I really think that PTV ratio is highly dependant upon the number or richard simmons pictures that appear in a thread. My studies have shown that richard enhanced threads have a much higher PTV, coincidence, not.

RobBob said:

Photos of Dr. Flash Amazing as a young man help PTV also...

10039338.jpg

Ah! One of the Doctor's publicity photos from when he was conducting the Vienna Philharmonic! Those were fair days; long walks in the Alps, plenty of fine chocolate and beer, a truly world-class orchestra that just needed that final Amazing nudge to make them second to none, and of course the legions of musically-inclined nymphettes looking to move up to first chair. Ah, the 80s were good ...

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:Ah! One of the Doctor's publicity photos from when he was conducting the Vienna Philharmonic! Those were fair days; long walks in the Alps, plenty of fine chocolate and beer, a truly world-class orchestra that just needed that final Amazing nudge to make them second to none, and of course the legions of musically-inclined nymphettes looking to move up to first chair. Ah, the 80s were good ...

You went to Vienna for the Spanish Riding School thinking you'd be shagging all these lovely Spanish ladies. You weren't too put off though when you saw the fillies.

JGowans said:

You went to Vienna for the Spanish Riding School thinking you'd be shagging all these lovely Spanish ladies. You weren't too put off though when you saw the fillies.

You're just pissed 'cause the Doctor cracked the secret to your success with the ladies back in the day. As one of DFA's former employers succinctly put it, "you can drink an ugly girl pretty, but you can't drink a fat girl skinny."

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

JGowans said:

You're just pissed 'cause the Doctor cracked the secret to your success with the ladies back in the day. As one of DFA's former employers succinctly put it, "you can drink an ugly girl pretty, but you can't drink a fat girl skinny."

Wanna buy a pair of slightly used beer goggles?

JGowans said:

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

JGowans said:

Wanna buy a pair of slightly used beer goggles?

slightly used??? from the way you talk about your escapades, I would say that is a "bit" of an understatement wink.gif

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

slightly used??? from the way you talk about your escapades, I would say that is a "bit" of an understatement wink.gif

I've hardly talked that much about my escapades. Also, I didn't need the goggles every night cool.gif