Worlds First 5.15c claimed

Dru

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. That's pretty amazing. I haven't been following the news on the uber-high end sport climbing front for a while. Just sort of wondering what kind of a track record they have.

Having said that, has Realization seen a repeat?

RuMR said:

Too bad they can't be bad ass hard core russian crankster in training...the light weights... rolleyes.gifhahaha.gif

Please no more boring TR's from you...Please, pretty please???

Wow, you've made the last 4 posts to this thread. I guess I got you pretty pissed off from that horrible " yellowsleep.gif" post huh? Breathe a little, take your meds, and go rub one out...you'll feel better. hahaha.gif

JoshK said:

RuMR said:

Too bad they can't be bad ass hard core russian crankster in training...the light weights... rolleyes.gifhahaha.gif

Wow, you've made the last 4 posts to this thread. I guess I got you pretty pissed off from that horrible " yellowsleep.gif" post huh? Breathe a little, take your meds, and go rub one out...you'll feel better. hahaha.gif

No...just fishin'...took some time but i landed a big lunkhead sucker!

RuMR said:

JoshK said:

RuMR said:

No...just fishin'...took some time but i landed a big lunkhead sucker!

And exactly what does that make you for replying to mine...? rolleyes.gifwazzup.gifhahaha.gif