Fat Free Yogurt Sucks

Ned_Flanders

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

trask said:

be a man, Ned - if yur gonna snack at work eat pork rinds, beef jerky, pickled pigs feet, head cheese and wash the shit down with a pull of Bourbon that you hide in the drawer.

yellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gif

What would be real snacks for women?????????Hmmm

Godiva chocolate, Ben & Jerry's ice cream, cheetos (the puffy kind), granola mix, TWINKIES, tootie rolls, and carmel popcorn. It is time for lunch. cheeburga_ron.gif

Ned_Flanders said:

i sometimes score freebeez at work. Sometimes people buy fancy chocolates and put them out by the mailboxes, on fridays the cafeteria gives away stuff.

A much larger percent of my freebeez comes from the uw campus.

My office is ALL about free food and crap! confused.gif You would think that working in medicine we'd be healthy. hellno3d.gifThink again! I think this is why there are so many overweight nurses! rolleyes.gif Today one of the doctors bought about $200 worth of ice cream.

I am enjoying my Starbucks frap frozen bar as I type. wave.gif

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

RobBob said:

what's wrong w/ the gelatin?

it's made from cow hoof shocked.gif

and bone thumbs_down.gif

dont need no Mad Cow from my yogurt! use tapioca as thickener instead. better tasting too. gelatin is suxxor.

Dru said:

RobBob said:

and bone thumbs_down.gif

dont need no Mad Cow from my yogurt! use tapioca as thickener instead. better tasting too. gelatin is suxxor.

You can also use a type of seaweed to actualy make a jello like substance, or so I hear...But I agree Dru that shit is GROSS

Greg_W said:

RobBob said:

Cow hoof keeps your yang up. At least that's what the guy in the oriental herb shop told me; I bought 5 pounds. blush.gif

NO way, suposed to be bear paw.... you were duped wink.gif