• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

MisterE said:

R.I.P.

I actually think it might be worse than the hikers board.

Still proud to be "reared" ( smileysex5.gif) on this board, DFA? boxing_smiley.gif

Hey, foo', DFA was brung up on the long since defunct crag.com, old-school style. So don't even front on the steez, biz.

Dude! Crag.com was the shit! I was "GetReal" on there...

I decided i preferred posting not anonymously anymore...

chirp- iwas jesh fahqin witcha

guy i work with is a major eq head, i made the mistake of allowing him to load it on his work computer. he's in a guild, the whole 9. how many hours a week do you spend playing? another pal spent 3 months of one year playing it, that was a bit obsessive imho

gapertimmy said:

chirp- iwas jesh fahqin witcha

guy i work with is a major eq head, i made the mistake of allowing him to load it on his work computer. he's in a guild, the whole 9. how many hours a week do you spend playing? another pal spent 3 months of one year playing it, that was a bit obsessive imho

Well, they have a command you can type in to see how much cumulative time you have played on a specific character...I tried it on my main char ( imok is an alt ) and it said 88 days. Thats 88 solid days of sitting on my ass with one character smile.gif

I calculate I spend 42 hours a week playing EQ, with my longest single session being 27 hours. Do I have a problem? fruit.gif

I have some l33t l3wtz on my chars tho. Gear makes all the difference wink.gif just like climbing muahaha

Edited by chirp

gapertimmy said:

my buddy's charachter is named 'gear' he likes to die all of his armor pink cuz he's a hjomo.

damned thats a lot of time! but i suppose there are people that spend that much time on this message board, so its all relative.

Yeah, its just fun and a great way to pass the time, meet interesting folks and such. We stopped playing when we moved up here from Vegas and really didnt have much of a withdrawal issue, the break was nice. What server does yer friend play on? Ill drop in and send him a HOWDY!

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

MisterE said:

R.I.P.

I actually think it might be worse than the hikers board.

Still proud to be "reared" ( smileysex5.gif) on this board, DFA? boxing_smiley.gif

Hey, foo', DFA was brung up on the long since defunct crag.com, old-school style. So don't even front on the steez, biz.

I know, I was just fuckin wit'cha. bigdrink.gifDo write that scathing critique, BTW... yellaf.gif

wave.gif