You guys, like, all suck!

Dwayner

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Minx, even tho I haven't followed this 'girl'' til now, it all looks like a classic cc.com hoax. The few 'MN' pics I could root up show a chick who only craves rock that you buy in a jewelry store. "She" seems to know an awful lot about animal husbandry as well.

minx said:

trial by fire? it doesn't seem that every new female is put through one quite like this. MissN came on acting like a bitch and didn't ease up.

seems like everyone here will take a fair amount of crap if they say something that warrants it so in that regard MissN isn't special

if those pics are her, the she's an attractive girl who should have no problem making "friends" on this board.

MissN why continue to post here if you don't climb and you don't like the crowd? you know what my opinion is about that.

and really, based on my experience, most of these guys couldn't be nicer in person. bigdrink.gif

I remember you and I going a few rounds when you first started posting wink.gif

I was purported to not be a real person until I showed up at a Pup Club. If I'm not mistaken, Icegirl had the same experience.

I know that this isn't the most popular thing to say, but the fact that some of the guys here enjoy trolling as women is oh so suck. Muffy's spoken about this before, and I second her on it. Among other things, it calls into question the veracity of any new female poster. thumbs_down.gif

Give the girl a break! She is real. Next!

marylou said:

I was purported to not be a real person until I showed up at a Pup Club. If I'm not mistaken, Icegirl had the same experience.

I know that this isn't the most popular thing to say, but the fact that some of the guys here enjoy trolling as women is oh so suck. Muffy's spoken about this before, and I second her on it. Among other things, it calls into question the veracity of any new female poster. thumbs_down.gif

thanks for the headsup, General

marylou said:

RUMOR is that "Daisy" was chatting up a storm in the chatroom last night and you never said anything nasty to her then Miss MaryJBilge! rolleyes.gif

Dru said:

marylou said:

RUMOR is that "Daisy" was chatting up a storm in the chatroom last night and you never said anything nasty to her then Miss MaryJBilge! rolleyes.gif

rumor has it, dru & anna made smileysex5.gif the connection this wkend.

minx said:

trial by fire? it doesn't seem that every new female is put through one quite like this. MissN came on acting like a bitch and didn't ease up.

seems like everyone here will take a fair amount of crap if they say something that warrants it so in that regard MissN isn't special

if those pics are her, the she's an attractive girl who should have no problem making "friends" on this board.

MissN why continue to post here if you don't climb and you don't like the crowd? you know what my opinion is about that.

and really, based on my experience, most of these guys couldn't be nicer in person. bigdrink.gif

I want to learn how to climb. No better way than making a few friends who do it. And I've met a few people here that I do enjoy the company of, like Jon. I'm hoping everyone else will eventually grow up and leave me alone.