SEATTLE AREA BBQ

Dave_Schuldt

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think I caught the names of most of the people I talked to. I remember MattP, AlpineK, thatguy, Distel, Dave, and TLG.

Sorry, but...

- Who's the one with the green Welsh sweater? I've talked to you twice now, and I still can't remember your name. You're an engineer.

- Who's the one that cooked those really cook steak (with potatoes). You also had one of my hot links. I remember you saying that you're a moderator. You indicated that you might be interested in taking me up to Glacier Peak.

Kiwi said:

I think so. I thought his name was klank. blush.gif

yellaf.gif

Kiwi said:

I don't think I caught the names of most of the people I talked to. I remember MattP, AlpineK, thatguy, Distel, Dave, and TLG.

also there: kiwi, fence sitter, paco, bug, gary yngve, chuck, klenke, jerome, gregm, alex, catbirdseat, cheri and jean (fine lurker women whose "real" cc.com names are a mystery to me), and some others i either didn't meet and/or don't remember ...

Who's the one that cooked those really cook steak (with potatoes). You also had one of my hot links. I remember you saying that you're a moderator. You indicated that you might be interested in taking me up to Glacier Peak.

I think you were talking with Bill/ To The Top

Hey Thatguy, were you that grumpy old man that on hearing my name said, "Oh you're a liberal," and walked off. hahaha.gif

AlpineK said:

Who's the one that cooked those really cook steak (with potatoes). You also had one of my hot links. I remember you saying that you're a moderator. You indicated that you might be interested in taking me up to Glacier Peak.

Hey Thatguy, were you that grumpy old man that on hearing my name said, "Oh you're a liberal," and walked off. hahaha.gif

that was me dood! yellaf.gif good shooting the shit with ya K... bigdrink.gif

also there: kiwi, fence sitter, paco, bug, gary yngve, chuck, klenke, jerome, gregm, alex, catbirdseat, cheri and jean (fine lurker women whose "real" cc.com names are a mystery to me), and some others i either didn't meet and/or don't remember ...

I remember

mattp and Diane, Dave_Shuldt, AlpineK, Aldesair, Ade, Alex, thelawgoddess, Kiwi (who isnt a New Zealander!!!, we should just start calling him "Mango"), catbirdseat, ChucK with mini-ChucKs, Beck, jerome, thatguy, (cheri and jean post?)

AlpineK said:

Any one who comes to the cc.com BBQ and does not want to talk to any liberals is likely to have problems finding people to talk to.

Fence_Sitter said:

i am old and grumpy... ask the 13 year olds that hommes threw out! did you hear me talkign to them? they asked what high school i went to! yellaf.gif i told them i was 21 and they said... " fuck your old man!" yellaf.gif

You crack me up Fence! yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifwave.gif

Alpine K

Yes, I am that grumpy old man wave.gif and I guess i sort of did walk away from you after being introduced. Sorry I just wanted to put the beer and food down before I started mixing. As far as the liberal comment, hope it did not offfend. I am about as liberal as one would care to admit in these ashcroft the asshole days. I might also add that I concurr with DS with regards to impeachment.

Next time I do better. Sorry