Pub Club, 6/3

chelle

I think the weather calls for an outdoor pub club. Potential Seattle locations: Ballroom or Fiddler's Inn. Any outdoor places in Tacoma? It's time to head that way if you guys down there are going to be in town. Make some suggestions.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

jon said:

Pub Club is on Thursday this week after the slide show, unless you guys want to have 2 this week. Either way it's going to be hotter then a mutha this week.

Oh yeah. I forgot about that Jon. I guess it would be a challenge to get this group to drink more than once in a week. wink.gif See ya'll on Thursday unless people want to go drinking tomorrow. I might go climbing tomorrow anyways... bigdrink.gif

Is the location of pub club set for Thursday? Madame K's has a nice outdoor deck in back that might be nice to check out after the show, I think even the under 21's can go there since it is a pizza joint. Also, we've never had a PC at the People's Pub because it is closed on Tuedays. Just a couple ideas.

The slideshow is indeed FREE, although I think we might be asking for donations at the door for the Access Fund, not sure about that yet. There is supposed to be a raffle as well. Brother Beck has been the man behind this, maybe he can clarify.

I think some of us relish the idea of drinks on Tuesday AND Thursday, so let's not disallow quaffing brew tonight,

but as for Thursday night, yes, Scott Backes show is FREE, with a gear raffle to raise money for the Access Fund- win free shwag!

Afterwards, having drinks at Madame K's desk sounds like an excellent idea! I'll lobby the american alpine club to buy the first round for everyone-

Thursday night in Ballard, don't ya know?