perfect weekend

erik

i dont know about the rest of y'all but it seems like alot of people had a good 3 day weekend. but i personally had one of the best in my short 25 years and oddly enough it included no rock climbing at all.

either way the drive home this am was one of dilusional graduer and left lots of time to reflect.

bigdrink.gif

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Alex said:

erik said:

but i personally had one of the best in my short 25 years and oddly enough it included no rock climbing at all.

erik, you finally got laid?

hahahahah.

no

i am waiting till i get married or when trask's ewe gets sheared!

thanks for ruining my topic asshole! cry.gif

hahaha.gif

I gave distel a call Saturday AM to see exactly where to meet in Joe's Valley. Ha. He was still in Washington and planning on Squamish.

I climbed in Area 51, and had the place to myself. Then went over to Boy Size boulders where I promptly tweaked a tendon in my hand. That hasn't happened in years.

The consolation prize was a roundtrip canyoneering adventure. Springtime blooms filled Eagle and Forgotten canyons with their perfume. Very peaceful, and I didn't have to use my amputation tool once.

Just got back from a 2 day trip to Kamloops

Found a beautiful geode with banded agate and tooth-size quartz crystals while exploring canyons above the Thompson R.

If I can keep this up maybe I'll be the next Georges Bettembourg?

i keep anything mobile and leave anything immobile cause i didnt have a rock hammer or wedges just a Bulldog laugh.gif

its gonna look good decorating my bathroom next to the "sushi roll" geode I found in almost the same place while ice climbing with Fern a few years ago.

thumbs_up.gif snoboy has a book giving the "supersecret" location of this geode bed. there's a lot of them out there and given the rock quality they occur in I am betting more are being deposited in the gully bed every week yellaf.gif

catbirdseat said:

trask said:

erik said:

i personally had one of the best in my short 25 years and oddly enough it included no rock climbing at all.

stepped up to MILF

Speaking of MILF, we haven't heard from Michael Layton in a long time. How's he mending?

He's still broken. He's got pin sticking out of both feet, on one of them, you'd expect to see guitar strings coming out, the pin have bulbous plastic ends like guiter pegs. It's painful to watch him struggle onto his crutches, feeble ass bastard, but he can still drink, even on the Percosets. The prognosis is good, though, he should be mended in 6-8 weeks.

catturdeat said:

catbirdseat said:

trask said:

erik said:

i personally had one of the best in my short 25 years and oddly enough it included no rock climbing at all.

stepped up to MILF

Speaking of MILF, we haven't heard from Michael Layton in a long time. How's he mending?

He's still broken. He's got pin sticking out of both feet, on one of them, you'd expect to see guitar strings coming out, the pin have bulbous plastic ends like guiter pegs. It's painful to watch him struggle onto his crutches, feeble ass bastard, but he can still drink, even on the Percosets. The prognosis is good, though, he should be mended in 6-8 weeks.

LIKE A LOVING MOTHER....

Dru said:

i keep anything mobile and leave anything immobile cause i didnt have a rock hammer or wedges just a Bulldog laugh.gif

its gonna look good decorating my bathroom next to the "sushi roll" geode I found in almost the same place while ice climbing with Fern a few years ago.

thumbs_up.gif snoboy has a book giving the "supersecret" location of this geode bed. there's a lot of them out there and given the rock quality they occur in I am betting more are being deposited in the gully bed every week yellaf.gif

Did you just break the geode open? They look way cool if you cut them in half with a diamond saw and polish the edges.

I have a geode I bought at a rock shop that in addition to having amethyst, has a wolframite crystal (tungsten mineral) and rutile crystals. It was from a bin that was supposedly solid geodes, but it was hollow. It had been sorted into the wrong bin. The dealer tried to charge me extra for it, but I wouldn't let him.

catturdeat said:

catbirdseat said:

trask said:

erik said:

stepped up to MILF

NECRO!!!!!

Dru said:

freshly broken already

buying a geode is like buying sex, it shows you can't find any yourself tongue.gif

Dru, you're still bustin' my chops ;-). Ever since I was a kid, I've dreamed of hunting geodes. Unfortunately that was in California and I never found the time to go to Oregon to hunt for them.