• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Cpt.Caveman

My new website

Oh my - where did you get that picture of my brother?

confused.gifcantfocus.gifhellno3d.gif

It takes a real man to 'wear the crown'! rolleyes.gif

It's a real shame when people think you're a member of the French Foreign Legion and you're not even wearing a hat.

I actually enjoyed my mullet from 1993-1995. It seemed like something every white male now in his thirties did at one point or other in his earlier years. Well, for those of us that had the hair to grow it... tongue.gif

I never grew a mullet but I did have a 'tail' (short hair all around with a thin long strand in the back), ha ha, that must have looked dumb.

OMFG I have never heard of anyone actually ADMITTING they had a Rat Tail before the_finger.gifthe_finger.gifthe_finger.gifthe_finger.gif isnt that the hair style trailer trash moms give their 6 year old kids to match their kiddie Metallica wifebeater and sweatpants yellaf.gif

You are delusional. I am 37 and never in my life did I ever sport a mullet.

How uncool you must have been in 1990.

You're assuming I was ever cool.

Your avatar is very cool. Do you have a mullet today?