Jerome

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

RuMR said:

Jerome said:

Anyone get hands verging on bare knuckles boxers hands from lots of crack?

Jerome

I think your funky hands are from the bat guano crax you've been jammin' them in! the_finger.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gif

Better than weeping sores on my fingertips from crimp-sharing with sport wankers.

smileysex5.gif

Jerome

I generally agree that good technique saves your hands. Of course when pushing your limits your form usually begins to wane. I guess the ultimate is to be able to climb hard enough so that your HANDS never get chewed up. Fingers on the otherhand are quite different. All climbers I know that climb the harder grades (5.12+) tape at least their fingers in some form or another at times. I even saw the rockstar Potter and his rockstar wife both taped up at the Creek this last spring. There is a macho thing on CC.com which I am a proponent member of, which will ridicule you for using tape but in reality I too tape in certain situations. If tape is aid then so are sticky rubber, chalk, compasses, watches, altimeters, and for that matter any kind of pro.

Note: I will disavow any knowledge of this post if you try to bring it up again in this or any other post.

-back to spraying.

RuMR said:

Oh yeah? Well how are you getting the gunk out from under your fingernails?????? I guess the stuff worx well for gellin' yer hair, though!!!!!!!!!! fruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.gif

Allah, in His munificence, has indeed granted me a bountiful crop of hair on my noggin. On others, it may be distributed along a mean tending towards a woolly mammoth, or, sadly, not at all.

Given my luck, many are persuaded to think I must be using some form of "gel". Not so, I say! Simply good design. My hair follicles leak Aveda Styling Gel. True. Really. cool.gif

- J

Jerome said:

RuMR said:

Oh yeah? Well how are you getting the gunk out from under your fingernails?????? I guess the stuff worx well for gellin' yer hair, though!!!!!!!!!! fruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.gif

Allah, in His munificence, has indeed granted me a bountiful crop of hair on my noggin. On others, it may be distributed along a mean tending towards a woolly mammoth, or, sadly, not at all.

Given my luck, many are persuaded to think I must be using some form of "gel". Not so, I say! Simply good design. My hair follicles leak Aveda Styling Gel. True. Really. cool.gif

- J

Ahhh dude, you rule!! I'm off to yosemighty next week w/ John Fine and Jeremy...