Wish list for YOS...

RuMR

texplorer said:

If your feeling truly burly there's always -Separate Reality .11d

I agree with the Spec. Ed. and the others here. Steck Salathe is my favorite climb ever but you really can't go wrong in the valley. Have fun and post a TR.

Tales of power and Sep. Reality are on the list already... i'm so f'ing stoked...can't think about anything else...

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

glassgowkiss said:

rudy, some of the routes are ok, but shit compared to Astroman! another very good one is "Good Book". Do astroman, rostrum, moratorium and don't bother with enything else, well maybe add nw of half dome in a day. this should make your week.

I've heard moratorium several times...

What are you doing end of may, bob?? wave.gifwave.gif

Kubiak (mr and mrs) and Steve M are heading to Ceuse at the end of the month madgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gif...Now that would be an awesome trip!!!! I don't have enuff time to go to europe, so its cali instead...

RuMR said:

texplorer said:

If your feeling truly burly there's always -Separate Reality .11d

I agree with the Spec. Ed. and the others here. Steck Salathe is my favorite climb ever but you really can't go wrong in the valley. Have fun and post a TR.

Tales of power and Sep. Reality are on the list already... i'm so f'ing stoked...can't think about anything else...

No dude, you won't have a good time at all. The valley's not any fun, that place sux. yellaf.gif

hey Rudy, i am off to europe early july- poland, slovakia and italy- dolomites are calling my name again. i'll be back on this side of the pond in late august and going straight to bugaboos and rockies for 2 weeks. pretty much i said fuck this work stuff and i am starting my dirt bag days all over again. managed to onsight a few 11/low 12 and by the end of the summer should be back to 13's again- feels good to be back ... ciao- have fun on your trip wave.gif

glassgowkiss said:

hey Rudy, i am off to europe early july- poland, slovakia and italy- dolomites are calling my name again. i'll be back on this side of the pond in late august and going straight to bugaboos and rockies for 2 weeks. pretty much i said fuck this work stuff and i am starting my dirt bag days all over again. managed to onsight a few 11/low 12 and by the end of the summer should be back to 13's again- feels good to be back ... ciao- have fun on your trip wave.gif

Damn dude...i miss those dirtbaggin' days...was going through an old photo collection from 91 and 92 and saw a few pics of craig story, james, you and everybody else at smiff...FFUUUUCKIING A i hate this job...just hate it... madgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gif

Have fun on your euro trip...i'm green w/ envy...wish i was going...

RuMR said:

Jerome said:

P.P.S.

Sad lack of bat guano. Really disheartening.

Ahhhh Hi jerome...the bat guano comment identified you!!!!!! HAHAHAHA...any fat chickas lately??? hahaha.gif

One sheep, and no one ever forgives you....

Jerome