One of my favs. died

allthumbs

"It is with heavy heart that I must pass on the following news. Please join me in remembering a great icon of the entertainment community. The Pillsbury Doughboy died today of a yeast infection and complications from repeated pokes in the belly. He was 71.

Doughboy was buried in a lightly greased coffin.

Dozens of celebrities turned out to pay their respects, including Mrs.Butterworth, Hungry Jack, the California Raisins, Betty Crocker, the Hostess Twinkies, Little Debbie and Captain Crunch. The gravesite was piled high with flours.

Aunt Jemima delivered the eulogy and lovingly described Doughboy as a man who never knew how much he was kneaded. Doughboy rose quickly in show business, but his later life was filled with turnovers. He was not considered a very smart cookie, wasting much of his dough on half-baked schemes. Despite being a little flaky at times, he still, as a crusty old man, was considered a roll model for millions.

Doughboy is survived by his wife Play Dough, two children, John Dough and Jane Dough, plus they had one in the oven. He is also survived by his elderly father, Pop Tart.

The funeral was held at 3:50 for about 20 minutes."

WRITTEN BY SOME FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT MOTHERFUCKER CUNT BITCH, NOT ME - OKAY SCOTTPISSHEAD AND YOU OTHER COMPUTER GEEK SORRY COCKSUCKERS??????????????????????

cheeburga_ron.gifbigdrink.gif

Edited by trask

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus Christ, ScottpEE You are the most massive LOSER I've ever known of. If I were you I'd blow my fucking brains out because I couldn't stand living with myself. You miserable fucking twat. thumbs_down.gif Don't answer my posts anymore, you fucking bum out my day just seeing your piece of fucking shit name. I hate your goddamn guts.

trash

you need to understans that not everyone can live happy healthy well adjusted lives. it is just impossible.

you see you have let scott win, he now controls your emotions and makes you feel bad. now that is not fair to you. be the bigger man and forget about him.

wave.gif

now go find mr snuggles and have him take you to floppy land, where you can play bunny wunny with cooter and the boyz.

hahaha.gif

Skisports said:

theres nothing wrong with plagerism it saves time.

If you steal from one author it's plagiarism; if you steal from many it's research. Wilson Mizner

Occasionally, something wonderful arises (ahem) from some worthless crap. Thank you, Skisports, although I board. thumbs_up.gif