specialed

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

erik said:

AND A TIJUANA HOOKER!!

TRASK WAS TELLING ME ABOUT A FEW THE OTHER DAY!!!

HE EVEN CLAIMED TO KNOW SOME IN SEATTLE....AND ONE OF THEM POSTS!!

yellaf.gif

I thought we just had Alpine Hookers arround here wink.gif

specialed said:

vicadin cool.gif

Loratab cool.gif

What's a doc gunna tell me besides "its broken" and want to put it in a cast. Fuck that, because I can still ride my bike now atleast. And I can get good drugs elsewhere, and it doesn't hurt that much anyway. But thanks for concern - I feel all warm and fuzzy. Oh wait, that's just because I took my foot out of the ice water.

i had the xrays and hobbled out of the office as fast as i could when they said cast. I wasn't pain free in two weeks but i was getting around all right. Kitten said it: ice, elevation and anti-inflammatories worked for me! Good luck...enjoy some vicadin

I'm a damn good driver, especially after a couple of martinis or margaritias. HMMM What was that drink again? bigdrink.gif

I especially woman drivers in SUVs that CAN NOT flippin merge in Seattle traffic. hellno3d.gif GET A GRIP or go back to school.

fruit.gif

kitten said:

Do you need me to pracice my technique wink.gif on that ummmm injury wink.gif

Watch out man. blush.gif I hear her technique is something to be desired. boxing_smiley.gif ALthough - you have to start somewhere. cantfocus.gif

Her technique is something to be desired you say? Doesn't sound so bad to me. On the other hand if you're interested in somma what I got, I can assure you my technique is well honed. evils3d.gif

Pete,

You really ought to get an x-ray. Depending on what kind of broken bone you might have in there, it might require a little surgery.

If you think I don't know what I am talking about ask Thinker if his partner who fell on the desent of SCW is out of his cast yet! shocked.gif

Best of luck with that, and please just take the time to get it looked at. It could make a difference in the long run. thumbs_up.gif