someone had a bad day...

Dustin_B

from here

WASHINGTON CASCADES NEAR AND WEST OF THE CREST...CASCADE

PASSES... WASHINGTON...STEVENS...SNOQUALMIE...WHITE PASSES...MT

HOOD AREA...

Showers ending and becoming partly cloudy Friday morning through

Friday night with light winds. Increasing clouds later Friday

night mainly north. Blah blah blah, it doesn't really matter . It's just going to be cloudy. Saturday and Saturday night, a chance of light rain or snow in the Mt. Baker area and cloudy in the Central and south Cascades.

hellno3d.gif These guys are getting a little sloppy. yelrotflmao.gif

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

funny, but true. when i first moved to seattle i decided the evening news had a weather report just because they wanted to look official and be like other cities even though with the maritime climate weather predictions will usually be inaccurate and it will rain most days.

glad to see someone else noticed this...when i saw that this morning i just assumed my hangover was worse than i originally feared and just kept moving on

now i wanna hear the computerized voice on the radio repeat that forecast (the hot chick voice, mind ye)

Seems like the person who wrote the report is suffering from the same boredom/frustration that many people I've talked to today are afflicted with.

Maybe it's a NW form of spring fever. Really want good weather...teased by periods of warmth and sunshine...slightly elevated mood levels and more smiles. Slapped back to PNW Spring reality by clouds, rain showers and winds, followed by ennui, frustration or general pissed-offness.

Thank god it's Friday. Hopefully it will all be improving as the weekend goes on.

Edited by ehmmic

ehmmic said:

Seems like the person who wrote the report is suffering from the same boredom/frustration that many people I've talked to today are afflicted with.

Maybe it's a NW form of spring fever. Really want good weather...teased by periods of warmth and sunshine...slightly elevated mood levels and more smiles. Slapped back to PNW Spring reality by clouds, rain showers and winds, followed by ennui, frustration or general pissed-offness.

Michelle friggin nails it...........

No bad days here. Had a kick butt day of mtn biking yesterday and have tried enough muscles that being at the desk doesn't seem so bad on this fine Seattle monday. bigdrink.gif

That is some funny stuff on the weather. What do you think would happen if Harry Woppler (an old housemate of mine was convinced that Woppler invented Doppler radar... the 'Woppler Doppler') said that?