Shut the Fuck up Caveman

Sphinx

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

trask said:

Hey dipshits, I professed to doing it with farm animals with Jon and you kiddies jumped on the bandwagon. I like women. And I like em like I like my coffee: strong and bitter. Now go sit in the corner and stop getting in the way.

Amen.

Whew that's a relief he's gone. I thought he might transmogrify himself through his screen into the land of routers and packets and aveil himself before me in my office as we speak.

Whatever the case may be, this "punk ass bitch" is going to enter into the witness protection program just to be on the safe side.

I used to be 6'1", slim, and well-trimmed. Consider me now 6'5" (I bought Elton John's fish tank platform boots at a yard sale and stuck copper river salmon in each), bearded (i grow gay excuse for stubble so i bought a fake beard from Archie McPhee's), and you'll see me pumping iron at VW wearing fluorescent green Euro lycra with matching pink leg warmers. (I try to be inconspicuous and fit in with the crowd)

wave.gif

Personal, death and beating threats are not cool.

CCsprayfuckers.com without Cavey. Get real man, Cavey tells it the way he sees it good or bad and is not afraid to give somebody a big helping of shutthefuckup. All of which is very entertaining.

If Cavey is banned then why isn't Trask banned?

TimL said:

Personal, death and beating threats are not cool.

CCsprayfuckers.com without Cavey. Get real man, Cavey tells it the way he sees it good or bad and is not afraid to give somebody a big helping of shutthefuckup. All of which is very entertaining.

If Cavey is banned then why isn't Trask banned?

TimL, if you don't fucking get it now, you're never going to get it. You are so thick headed.

COL._Von_Spanker said:

All he'll have to do is go to another office and use a different computer with a different IP.

Just to be a total geek...most office computers don't have static IP addresses. They are dynamically assigned. Most of the time you just need to re-boot to get a different IP address without having to change PC. Of course, they are in a pre-determined range, so you could I suppose block the entire range of IP addresses but where's the fun in that? Home PCs are different though. Ok, enough geek speak.