Rodchester

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

AlpineK said:

rat said:

shitacowski: another government worker paid to surf the internet. get back to work motherfucker.

Don't worry Szyjak you should see what the government pays Rat to do to small furry animals. the_finger.gif

I really donot care what that reptile does to his animals. the_finger.gifrat he is an imbred from issaquah fruit.gif

I swear i have seen those guys hanging out in ballard grin.gif. That sucks about the highway, where am i supposed to get my fun in this weekend? anyone got any word on the cascade river road. AK and I were up there last weekend and a huge tree was blocking the road. You might have to bring the saw for turns this weekend.

That log is gone, if you believe the post in th N Cascades section.

Rat, do you want me to have Peter Epstien send you a letter? He's been spending lots of time with indigenous peoples from South America and his relatives in Connecticut. He says he would really like to hang out with you and talk about stuff.

yellaf.gif

rat said:

leaving for the pasayten in an hour. peter can come along----we'll drown his fictitious eastcoast liberal establishment diletante pigfuck ass in a creek. have a good weekend.

rat ur me hero! even though you look like the ugly bastard on the left. bigdrink.gif Have fun in the pasayten you fukin reptile piece of spewed on caca! wave.gif