lummox

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

personal oppinion here but why should anyone feel sorry for her? she chose to do what she did. She died doing what she felt was right. that is her business. Trask can feel about it any way he wants to.

Flip side of the coin says why feel sorry for any of our soldiers who die, they chose what they do, and die doing what they feel is right. Necro can feel about it any way he wants.

Sphinx said:

And she wasn't killed for using a megaphone as a weapon! Holy shit, and you say Trask doesn't believe the shit he spews. She was killed because she fucked with soldiers in a militarized zone in a stupid way. She paid for it.

Thankx Muffy. bigdrink.gif

And how was she fucking with the military? She was trying to prevent the destruction of an innocent man's home, on an innocent man's property, in a goddamn innocent man's country.

Hmmm.... You're right, that IS too radical!

Off_White said:

personal oppinion here but why should anyone feel sorry for her? she chose to do what she did. She died doing what she felt was right. that is her business. Trask can feel about it any way he wants to.

Flip side of the coin says why feel sorry for any of our soldiers who die, they chose what they do, and die doing what they feel is right. Necro can feel about it any way he wants.

I totaly agree... not with necro, but that he has the right to feel and think what ever he wants.

sexual_chocolate said:

More insight from Muffy the Brain Dead. Beautiful.

It's not a question of pity, it's a question of unconsciously skewed morals.

But of course you both feel like the American POW's are simply getting "what they deserve", right? They are simply doing what they believe in. So no big, really, if that girl was or wasn't rescued, right?

Holy shit, man, I can't believe you. Soldiers are in WAR. They don't go burning flags and yelling into megaphones in an obviously dangerous area. Drawing such a comparison is unbelievably stupid. And people think GW is an idiot.... rolleyes.gif

Sphinx said:

sexual_chocolate said:

Sphinx said:

So you agree with her beliefs. Fine. But the way she was expressing her sentiments was, IMO, pretty stupid. But hey, she got what would be expected.

Umm let's see now.... She was trying to protect the house of a Palestinian pharmacist and his family that was being demolished by the Israeli army. Oh, on PALESTINIAN land. I think it was SUSPECTED that the pharmacist's bro had links to Al Aqsa Brigade? Quite the reason for destroying someone's house, no?

Imagine your house being destroyed for a similar reason. I think you'd be out there with your gun, not your megaphone, huh?

A brave and principled woman, more so than any of you whiney bitches I see around here. Maybe that's why you all hate her: She's actually trying to make a diff in this world. Ass-holes.

Yes, I believe I would be out there with a gun, rather than a megaphone. But what the fuck was she trying to do? I wouldn't fight a bulldozer or tank with a megaphone.

BTW, yes, if I were Palestinian, I would be fighting the Iranians. But say you were from Iran. A Palestinian blows himself up along with your (innocent) family. Wouldn't you be motivated to fight the Palestinians? The region is fucked up, that's a fact. But don't get in front of bulldozers ANYWHERE. To do that is just plain fucking stupid.

Asshole. cry.gif

I suppose you meant "israelis". I won't say this oversite is indicative of your knowledge of the region, but I must say I have my suspicions.

sexual_chocolate said:

I think you missed my point

Muffy, you have no point, as usual. If you were to actually have a point, I would rejoice and celebrate with you.

Until then, I drink alone.

are you calling muffy stupid, you impotent 3" prick?

SC

In spite of the best intentions she was a pawn being abused by others who in the final account don't give a damn about her. Here is a nice link that shows how her death was merely the beginning of a spin cycle. The link also fit into my recurrent theme of media bias. Her death is a tragedy.

Link

Here's what I don't get: I think we can all agree that its great that woman from a supply and maintainence team was rescued. Why would anyone want to go off on someone else, in an unrelated issue, in a different country, and be gleeful that she was killed because you don't agree with her politics. Sometimes you people really suck.

Off_White said:

Here's what I don't get: I think we can all agree that its great that woman from a supply and maintainence team was rescued. Why would anyone want to go off on someone else, in an unrelated issue, in a different country, and be gleeful that she was killed because you don't agree with her politics. Sometimes you people really suck.

exactly thumbs_up.gif

re read my reply to off white... it is all there in black and white rolleyes.gif and it is not complicated. Do you want me to hold your hand so you arn't afraid of the idea?

Edited by Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer

OW -

Just to be clear I wasn't going off on her (Corrie) at all. BUT I was pointing something out to SC. Sometimes his BS spew inspires me to respond mostly because he seems to feel superior to others and think himself as some kind of saint. The others are just spewing trying to hook a fish.

PP

PP