asskicking Palestinian

lummox

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That is very cool. My parentage is of southern roots and I am proud of 'em. I just got back from a business trip back in that neck of the woods. My parents and relatives told me that this happened to a old gal from near out home stompin' grounds. This was on one of the local web sites in WV, so I clipped it and put it for everyone to read.

To nobody's surprise there were protestors today in DC. They attempted to disrupt the metro system and block the Key Bridge, a leading artery into DC from Northern Virginia. I got hosed twice because I come in from No. VA on the metro and it is raining hard which makes traffic worse anyway. My commute was long and arduous and only caused further resentment for protestors (but that isn't the point of this thread). Anyway, I'll get to the point. I got off the train in Rosslyn because I had to use the bathroom and

the train was moving quite slowly. When I was getting back on the train, there were protestors on the train platform handing out pamphlets on the evils

of America. I politely declined to take one. An elderly woman was behind me getting off the escalator and a young (20ish) female protestor offered her a pamphlet, which she politely declined. The young protestor put her

hand on the old woman's shoulder as a gesture of friendship and in a very soft voice said, "Ma'am, don't you care about the children of Iraq?" The old woman looked up at her and said, "Honey, my first husband died

in France during World War II so you could have the right to stand here and bad mouth your country. And if you touch me again, I'll stick this umbrella up your ass and open it." I'm glad to report that loud applause broke out among the onlookers and the young protestor was at a total loss for words.

AlpineK said:

Sphinx said:

What a bitch! the_finger.gif

Yeah well she's dead now. I'm sure her parents in Olympia would be thrilled to hear you're oppinion. rolleyes.gif

I feel sorry for her parents. However, her actions speak for themselves. Flame away. rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

I agree with what she was doing when she was killed, and if she felt strongly enough about the US that she wanted to burn its flag, more power to her. Its called freedom of speech. Worshipping a flag makes no more sense than worshipping a god. I'm surprised some entrepreneur hasn't come out with a line of toilet paper embossed with the flags of various nations, so you can REALLY show your displeasure with a nation of your choice.

I know someone who once pissed in the "peace flame" at the N end of the Burrard Bridge, putting it temporarily out... he later went on to be an upstanding citizen. I myself have smoked some BC 420 lit up in that very flame, "peace man". I've never yet lit a joint from a burning flag, though.

Dru said:

I agree with what she was doing when she was killed, and if she felt strongly enough about the US that she wanted to burn its flag, more power to her. Its called freedom of speech. Worshipping a flag makes no more sense than worshipping a god. I'm surprised some entrepreneur hasn't come out with a line of toilet paper embossed with the flags of various nations, so you can REALLY show your displeasure with a nation of your choice.

I know someone who once pissed in the "peace flame" at the N end of the Burrard Bridge, putting it temporarily out... he later went on to be an upstanding citizen. I myself have smoked some BC 420 lit up in that very flame, "peace man". I've never yet lit a joint from a burning flag, though.

bitch got what she asked for in my opinion. good riddance

Sphinx said:

So you agree with her beliefs. Fine. But the way she was expressing her sentiments was, IMO, pretty stupid. But hey, she got what would be expected.

Umm let's see now.... She was trying to protect the house of a Palestinian pharmacist and his family that was being demolished by the Israeli army. Oh, on PALESTINIAN land. I think it was SUSPECTED that the pharmacist's bro had links to Al Aqsa Brigade? Quite the reason for destroying someone's house, no?

Imagine your house being destroyed for a similar reason. I think you'd be out there with your gun, not your megaphone, huh?

A brave and principled woman, more so than any of you whiney bitches I see around here. Maybe that's why you all hate her: She's actually trying to make a diff in this world. Ass-holes.

You're a fuck. What's up with you anyway? She's fucking dead cuz she was trying to right what she saw as an injustice in the world. Not dropping bombs, or shooting people, like your heros in Iraq, but actively and pretty much non-violently opposing what she saw as wrong.

What the fuck is the matter with you anyway? I know you can't really believe the shit you spew, so what are your real beliefs? You afraid to show 'em? Pony up, cowboy.

vegetablebelay said:

Contrast....

corrie.jpg

VB, you ignorant fuck.

Yeah, contrast:

New American Hero, little defenseless girl, out on a stroll in a foreign country trying to KILL their people (just followin' orders, sir). Shoot, she got caught and was being held prisoner.

Anti-American hero, strong feminist bitch, doesn't listen to the man. Has the nerve to stand up to Israelis who occupy the land of the Palestinians (illegally against UN sactions!). Uses a MEGAPHONE as a weapon, gets killed for it, but is seen as deserving of her fate.

You're a worse fuck than I realized.

sexual_chocolate said:

Sphinx said:

So you agree with her beliefs. Fine. But the way she was expressing her sentiments was, IMO, pretty stupid. But hey, she got what would be expected.

Umm let's see now.... She was trying to protect the house of a Palestinian pharmacist and his family that was being demolished by the Israeli army. Oh, on PALESTINIAN land. I think it was SUSPECTED that the pharmacist's bro had links to Al Aqsa Brigade? Quite the reason for destroying someone's house, no?

Imagine your house being destroyed for a similar reason. I think you'd be out there with your gun, not your megaphone, huh?

A brave and principled woman, more so than any of you whiney bitches I see around here. Maybe that's why you all hate her: She's actually trying to make a diff in this world. Ass-holes.

Yes, I believe I would be out there with a gun, rather than a megaphone. But what the fuck was she trying to do? I wouldn't fight a bulldozer or tank with a megaphone.

BTW, yes, if I were Palestinian, I would be fighting the Israelis. But say you were from Israel. A Palestinian blows himself up along with your (innocent) family. Wouldn't you be motivated to fight the Palestinians? The region is fucked up, that's a fact. But don't get in front of bulldozers ANYWHERE. To do that is just plain fucking stupid.

Asshole. cry.gif

Edited by Sphinx

And she wasn't killed for using a megaphone as a weapon! Holy shit, and you say Trask doesn't believe the shit he spews. She was killed because she fucked with soldiers in a militarized zone in a stupid way. She paid for it.

Thankx Muffy. bigdrink.gif

Edited by Sphinx

More insight from Muffy the Brain Dead. Beautiful.

It's not a question of pity, it's a question of unconsciously skewed morals.

But of course you both feel like the American POW's are simply getting "what they deserve", right? They are simply doing what they believe in. So no big, really, if that girl was or wasn't rescued, right?